• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

3ayezAmoot

Jun 12, 2023
i think most methods are illegal i just want someone experienced to tell me best method where i can do it fast and painless without a trace

Reactions: fortified-hollows, 90starve and Unknown21
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum! I suggest you look into the CO method using charcoal. Charcoal is easily accessible and it deosn't raise any suspects when you buy a grill + charcoal. You can do it in your bathroom or other smaller room at home. Alternative: get a tent and go into the desert far off any overcrowded cities.

Hanging could also be an option, I guess ropes are available easily, but personally I prefere the CO method.

Last edited:
Reactions: fortified-hollows and 90starve
Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
i think most methods are illegal i just want someone experienced to tell me best method where i can do it fast and painless without a trace
Sn, aluminum phosfide ( حبوب الغلة ), partial hanging, night night method, full hanging.

Honestly, I prefer SN.

Reactions: fortified-hollows
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
When you have about 20 posts message & chat will be activated.

90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
What you mean without a trace ?
do you mean that you want it to look like an accidental death? if so - i think the CO method inside a small camping tent is best here.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
do you mean that you want it to look like an accidental death? if so - i think the CO method inside a small camping tent is best here.
Welcome to the forum! I suggest you look into the CO method using charcoal. Charcoal is easily accessible and it deosn't raise any suspects when you buy a grill + charcoal. You can do it in your bathroom or other smaller room at home. Alternative: get a tent and go into the desert far off any overcrowded cities.

Hanging could also be an option, I guess ropes are available easily, but personally I prefere the CO method.
Charcoal grill inside a tent is suspicious, who does that ?

You grill outside not inside the tent and you gonna cover all the openings which is obvious the person did suicide because why the openings are covered ?

nitrogen gas method is the only one which can be accidental death but the problem is someone has to remove all the equipments and nitrogen cylinder before police are called, I don't think anyone will do that because it is illegal

Reactions: Davey36000, fortified-hollows, getfree05 and 1 other person
90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
Charcoal grill inside a tent is suspicious, who does that ?

You grill outside not inside the tent and you gonna cover all the openings which is obvious the person did suicide because why the openings are covered ?

nitrogen gas method is the only one which can be accidental death but the problem is someone has to remove all the equipments and nitrogen cylinder before police are called, I don't think anyone will do that because it is illegal
people who are uneducated on the dangers of CO will bring a grill inside. it was only a suggestion and i don't want to start a back and forth with you Vizzy

Reactions: Vizzy
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
@Vizzy I never suggested to fire up the grill inside the tent (or in a room), to me ist just logic not to do that. OP also has to investigate the method by themselves to fully understand how it works, CO method using a tent has been performed successfully by many people and is documented on the forum here.
nitrogen gas method is the only one which can be accidental death
TBH, I doubt that it will look like an accident when someone wears a SCBA mask connected to a N2 cylinder ^^ .... it looks more like an accident someone put their grill inside a tent to feel warm when it was cold outside not being aware of the risks.

Last edited:
Reactions: fortified-hollows, Vizzy and 90starve
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
people who are uneducated on the dangers of CO will bring a grill inside. it was only a suggestion and i don't want to start a back and forth with you Vizzy
So you don't wanna talk about it?

Final question, why the openings are sealed or covered, is that not suspicious?

It's good to talk back and forth so people can learn from the debate 🥺
@Vizzy I never suggested to fire up the grill inside the tent (or in a room), to me ist just logic not to do that. OP also has to investigate the method by themselves to fully understand how it works, CO method using a tent has been performed successfully by many people and is documented on the forum here.

I am not saying co with charcoal is bad because I like that method but making it accidental in a tent, I don't think that's possible because you are covering all the tent openings, isn't that suspicious like suicide?
TBH, I doubt that it will look like an accident when someone wears a SCBA mask connected to a N2 calinder ^^ .... it looks more like an accident someone put their grill inside a tent to feel warm when it was cold outside not being aware of the risks.
That's why I said for nitrogen gas method someone has to come and remove the scba mask and nitrogen cylinder to make it look like natural death (underdetermined) then call the police and I know no one will do that because it is illegal

Reactions: 90starve
90starve

90starve

i don’t know who i am
May 8, 2023
So you don't wanna talk about it?

Final question, why the openings are sealed or covered, is that not suspicious?

It's good to talk back and forth so people can learn from the debate 🥺

I am not saying co with charcoal is bad because I like that method but making it accidental in a tent, I don't think that's possible because you are covering all the tent openings, isn't that suspicious like suicide?

That's why I said for nitrogen gas method someone has to come and remove the scba mask and nitrogen cylinder to make it look like natural death (underdetermined) then call the police and I know no one will do that because it is illegal
i just don't think this discussion on CO method looking too suspicious to be an accidental death is helpful for the OP yet - they haven't explained what they meant by "without a trace".

this discussion belongs in a separate thread at the moment.

Reactions: Vizzy and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

May 21, 2023
OP said to be located in Egypt, and we have vast deserts here apart from the Nile Valley and Delta. Probably he will never ever be discovered there.

Well yes, But who would want to be involed? That could be interpreted as helping with suicided in general. Suicide isn't easy and it's even more difficult to make it look like an accident. That's the sad fact.

Last edited:
Reactions: 90starve and Vizzy
Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
i just don't think this discussion on CO method looking too suspicious to be an accidental death is helpful for the OP yet - they haven't explained what they meant by "without a trace".

this discussion belongs in a separate thread at the moment.
I think the discussion is valid as we are talking about the methods and I didn't start the accidental topic, I am just curious to know why is it like that?

getfree05

getfree05

Jul 3, 2023
Sn, aluminum phosfide ( حبوب الغلة ), partial hanging, night night method, full hanging.

Honestly, I prefer SN.i know the ghala pills method but do you know anything that can activate it faster because I heard it's hella painful
Do you know sn sources in Egypt

fortified-hollows

fortified-hollows

Jul 8, 2023
سكر الشبابيك والباب واقعد بغرفة صغيرة. شغل صوبة او دفاية غاز. ما بعرف لو الجو بصير برد عندكم مثلنا بس ماحدا رح يشك انه انتحار لو بدك تدفا.

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
Rolling down pyramids?