N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Give the people a legal option to leave. Give them the right for euthanisia. The wish should be consistent, the person should be able to consciously decide or at least a he or she should have a patient's provision.
I think the suicide rate would be higher. However this could prevent people of ctb who have better options. To say no one has the right to die is idioticall. And it pushes people into illegality. It is like prohibition or prostitution.

• Love
Reactions: Pen>Sword, it's_all_a_game, Lostandlooking and 8 others
L

Loser47

Student
Jan 14, 2021
And also knowing that there is peaceful exit may make people give shot at the actual life they want to have without fear and many people may be able to lead happy lives because of this.

Reactions: Umbreon, it's_all_a_game, KuriGohan&Kamehameha and 3 others
GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
It's like they want you to end up a carrot.

Reactions: Fthis
S

Symbiote

Global Mod
Oct 12, 2020
Some day, at the moment, one state in the US has or is trying to decriminalize hard drugs. I think it was Oregon. They also have assisted euthanasia for terminally ill patients. The rest of the country believes in thoughts and prayers.

olieolieoxenfree

olieolieoxenfree

Dec 29, 2020
Give the people a legal option to leave. Give them the right for euthanisia. The wish should be consistent, the person should be able to consciously decide or at least a he or she should have a patient's provision.
I think the suicide rate would be higher. However this could prevent people of ctb who have better options. To say no one has the right to die is idioticall. And it pushes people into illegality. It is like prohibition or prostitution.
Honestly, people have been commiting suicide since the beginning of time with much harsher methods than SN. If you need SN or anything of that nature to commit suicide, then you don't have a strong enough urge to die. Plain and simple. If you truly want to die there are plenty of available methods easily available in whatever country you are in. Kitchen knives have been used in suicides by people who have a strong urge to die. Euthanasia is far too easy.

• Hmph!
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Gonjoolie, WatermelonMel and 1 other person
L

Loser47

Student
Jan 14, 2021
Honestly, people have been commiting suicide since the beginning of time with much harsher methods than SN. If you need SN or anything of that nature to commit suicide, then you don't have a strong enough urge to die. Plain and simple. If you truly want to die there are plenty of available methods easily available in whatever country you are in. Kitchen knives have been used in suicides by people who have a strong urge to die. Euthanasia is far too easy.
I don't know if you're being serious or joking :pfff:

One can want to die but still be afraid of fear of failure or don't want to go in painful way.

Our only biological purpose is to survive and reproduce, human survival instincts will make anyone avoid painful methods even when they want to die and stop suffering.

Without Euthanasia life is like jail.

Even SN is not peaceful, even if one obtains there will still be fear of failure what if something goes wrong.

So Euthanasia must be there.

• Love
Reactions: Umbreon and WOODESITY
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Sorry but i completely disagree. Think about the process you have to underego if you want to have euthanasia. Theres is waiting time and checks etc.
Comitting suicide is still very difficult, even if you have SN.

olieolieoxenfree

olieolieoxenfree

Dec 29, 2020
@Loser47 Euthenasia does not "need" to be there. People have been commiting suicide for thousands of years without it. My urge to ctb has passed but I enjoy chatting to the people on this site and hope to be a recovered member. Maybe the fear you have in your life is making you want to ctb. If you stop being afraid of failure in anything, you will be happier and less stressed. Trust me.

Last edited:
WOODESITY

WOODESITY

Experienced
Mar 15, 2019
In today's life/society/systems suicide is prevented and great amount of resources and efforts are invested.

recently there was a net installed on bridge to prevent people from committing suicide, in reality it doesn't serve good, those people will probably have to look for other ways to end their lives, which majority of options many have is violent/painful due to no ways provided by society/systems and mostly top people in power.

Government and such systems funding suicide prevention have many untold motives, one of them is to keep the systems running, otherwise dead person is no use to society and therefore he cannot contribute anymore.

There has been plenty of brainwashing done to most of people starting from the beginning of their lives, it is very hard to see the reality in my opinion

Maybe some suicide should be prevented under certain circumstances such if someone signing legal documents or such clarifying that they want to not be allowed to kill themselves.(if they want to take their own rights away and tell someone to be judged)

In my opinion it's everyone's right to take their life at any given moment without needing to justify with anyone or explain to why they choose to die.

Decrease in population puts systems at risk of failure or not generating enough results that they need to, such is economy, because elderly people in their late lives benefit care systems, otherwise they wouldn't function or generate less revenue.

As covid is threatening problem to systems, goverment and people in power now promoting to have more baby's/slaves for society/systems, similar is for suicide i think, dead can not contribute anymore, therefore it's desired to keep people alive for various purposes but mainly not for the suicidal itself

Reactions: Loser47
J

jakaka

Jan 15, 2021
@Loser47 Euthenasia does not need to be there. People have been commiting suicide for thousands of years without it.
Yeah and people have been giving birth for thousands of years without an epidural but it's nice to have the option.

Reactions: Loser47
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
This idea reminds me of the movie "The Purge"
There is a day in which people, especially killers, are allowed to kill and do whatever they want. This reduced the crime rate LOTS in USA.

I think if assisted suicide was allowed, at first there would be a mass amount of suicides but as years pass by, this amount would be reduced simply because people have more freedom and know they can ctb whenever they want. I think they wouldn't be so desperate to ctb.

Anyway, I hope assisted suicide becomes something real! I wish I could live to see it but I don't think so lol

WatermelonMel

WatermelonMel

Melon Master
Aug 19, 2019
Nice troll.

Reactions: Loser47 and Symbiote