• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

tomz323

tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
As tittle, what it the best type of work you should get when you feel like shit all the time.

Reactions: lemmeeleev, Circles, Life+me=error and 2 others
Escaper Boy

Escaper Boy

累坏了...
Apr 11, 2019
Maybe something to do with taking care of animals. I believe it would be a 'therapeutic' experience. I like animals because animals never judge, unlike human. They don't care about how much money I have in my bank account. They don't care if I'm lgbt or not. Also, there's no need to put on any "mask" in front of them. I can be who I am without fear of judgment.

Reactions: lemmeeleev, Dead beat dad, StillWaiting and 11 others
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
Cleaning is good if you can handle the physical work because there is little people interaction.

I tried but with fibromyalgia I can't do it and now I feel worse. I literally believe there is no job for me. Everything that I can handle mentally I can't handle physically and everything I can handle physically I can't handle mentally...it just sucks.

Reactions: lemmeeleev, lululoo, Circles and 2 others
Just4ride

Just4ride

May 13, 2019
A job with animals sounds ideal to me.

Reactions: lemmeeleev and Wolfjob_dayjob
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Cleaning is good if you can handle the physical work because there is little people interaction.

I tried but with fibromyalgia I can't do it and now I feel worse. I literally believe there is no job for me. Everything that I can handle mentally I can't handle physically and everything I can handle physically I can't handle mentally...it just sucks.
Sounds like me. Lol!

Reactions: lemmeeleev
Amber1974

Amber1974

Student
Dec 9, 2018
Anything where u don't have to deal with the public

Reactions: lemmeeleev, AutumnEmbers and Kyrok
A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
Soldier of fortune? Killer? Drug Diller?

I

itsallover

Arcanist
Jun 29, 2018
You can see the hate in law enforcements faces. I personally dont give a duck when they die because they get paid for nothing and when the real danger is there they take their sweet time like a little pissed. Unless you're vulnerable then they'll come to fuck you up. Do that just be a chameleon till you get the badge and gun before you go apeshit for everything that has been done to you in life and have the power to end it. Or if you wanna keep it simple join the military and when you get killed even in a sham war you'll be honored for it. I personally badly wanna die but I want it to have meaning.

Reactions: lemmeeleev and tomz323
Life+me=error

Life+me=error

Warlock
May 22, 2019
Work as a cleaner..cleaners are always in demand so you wont have any problems finding a job. Now, the work and pay is shit but at least your mind is distracted and people will leave you alone. And don't underestimate the tips you get.

Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
Bulletproof vest quality tester.

• Yay!
Reactions: WinterIsComing, lemmeeleev, 15dec and 5 others
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
As tittle, what it the best type of work you should get when you feel like shit all the time.
Retail. Working retail helped me 10000000 percent. Helped me get my mind off things at home and just my thoughts were gone during the time i was at to work. I feel like whenever WE as people are down, its just important or we even wish for that matter to want to talk to someone and just have someone to talk to. I met great people, got my mind off of talking to people and i got so much better to talking with people and overcame my shyness. I guess its retail for me, specifically working at footlocker because i love shoes and clothing so i adapted to it easier. But all in all, retail pushes you out of your comfort zone as well, meet people, you have the opportunity to always be talking to people and you just dont feel alone. And i never felt alone and had an amazing work environment and workers to vent to cause they were all my age and i related to them.

Were all different though but that worked for me. Always had bad thoughts when i felt or was alone, and being social and being around people changed that for me and i didnt feel shitty the time outside of my house or when i was alone. Id just ask for more hours all the time SO I COULD BE AT WORK, because thats how amazing it made me feel there. The environment, people, culture with fashion, etc. Pushes you to be better and forces you out ur comfort zone. And it was a really good job for me as a student.

Last edited:
Reactions: WinterIsComing, lemmeeleev, Anchors and 1 other person
tomz323

tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
Retail. Working retail helped me 10000000 percent. Helped me get my mind off things at home and just my thoughts were gone during the time i was at to work. I feel like whenever WE as people are down, its just important or we even wish for that matter to want to talk to someone and just have someone to talk to. I met great people, got my mind off of talking to people and i got so much better to talking with people and overcame my shyness. I guess its retail for me, specifically working at footlocker because i love shoes and clothing so i adapted to it easier. But all in all, retail pushes you out of your comfort zone as well, meet people, you have the opportunity to always be talking to people and you just dont feel alone. And i never felt alone and had an amazing work environment and workers to vent to cause they were all my age and i related to them.

Were all different though but that worked for me. Always had bad thoughts when i felt or was alone, and being social and being around people changed that for me and i didnt feel shitty the time outside of my house or when i was alone. Id just ask for more hours all the time SO I COULD BE AT WORK, because thats how amazing it made me feel there. The environment, people, culture with fashion, etc. Pushes you to be better and forces you out ur comfort zone. And it was a really good job for me as a student.
I feel the same, but I've always worked in restaurants or bars. I've got a new Job now at a pub so hopefully that'll take my mind off my depression. You are right, I do feel both industry's can be great for helping your social skills and making new friends. I've always enjoyed myself when I'm at work, its when I'm not working I always feel shit.

Reactions: lemmeeleev and pole
P

pole

Global Mod
Sep 18, 2018
I feel the same, but I've always worked in restaurants or bars. I've got a new Job now at a pub so hopefully that'll take my mind off my depression. You are right, I do feel both industry's can be great for helping your social skills and making new friends. I've always enjoyed myself when I'm at work, its when I'm not working I always feel shit.
Exactly me. I feel like complete booty outside of work. I literally begged for hours so i could be in a social environment where im always talking to people and shit. And me at work was TOTALLY different from me outside of work. Its like your mindset is different. Being around people helps alot man.

Reactions: tomz323
Monster

Monster

Apr 26, 2019
Jobs with animals would be ideal but around here it's impossible to get into volunteering with them let alone being paid for it, due to demand.

lululoo

lululoo

Mage
Dec 15, 2018

Well said! I have fibro too and I feel the same. I am leaving my job this month and I don't plan to work ever again.

• Hugs
Reactions: Worthless_nobody
Rex2019

Rex2019

Can't wait for the summer
Feb 23, 2019

stock market. you can do it by yourself, from home. No need to interact with anyone. And make decent money as you get better at it.