paroxyical

paroxyical

you dont have to understand to accept.
Feb 15, 2020
I've tried huffing deodorant before and it didn't work all that well. Any tips?

Anything else that works better? Won't do Benadryl coz I already get scary hallucinations, I know what that feels like. Has to be a household item, ideally something that I can take and not go completely crazy (coz i live with my parents and sister) and something that doesnt last ages and ages (so that i can get up in the morning pretending nothing happened)

Does such a thing exist?

M

mouseteeth

Dec 2, 2019
Whipped cream, but it only lasts for about a minute and you get like 4 hits from a canister. Not that great but it's something.

Reactions: paroxyical
Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
Depends on what you mean with a household item. If you have nutmeg or ginseng at home, you can get high on that.

Reactions: paroxyical
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
Ladder...

Reactions: shrek34, Halo13, mesohappy and 4 others
a.n.kirillov

a.n.kirillov

velle non discitur
Nov 17, 2019
Meditation, Masturbation, Strangulation, Sleep Deprivation or Hyperventilation

cant you just buy beer though? Seriously where do you live... on the North Pole?

Reactions: Halo13 and mesohappy
Dead beat dad

Dead beat dad

Enlightened
Mar 5, 2019
Ouija board

Reactions: one4all
paroxyical

paroxyical

you dont have to understand to accept.
Feb 15, 2020
Meditation, Masturbation, Strangulation, Sleep Deprivation or Hyperventilation

cant you just buy beer though? Seriously where do you live... on the North Pole?

alcohol sucks. it has no positive effect on me, just makes me hallucinate and hurt myself, unfortunately

enjoy

enjoy

Creature
Dec 20, 2019
nail polish remover, laptop cleaner, spray paint... or just go buy some poppers.

Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Whipped cream, but it only lasts for about a minute and you get like 4 hits from a canister. Not that great but it's something.
This is a good one if you want to frostburn your lungs :))

Depends on what you mean with a household item. If you have nutmeg or ginseng at home, you can get high on that.
This has me curious. What is the process behind it.

Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
Hmm not quite a household item but the roof is high :wink:

Knew a couple girls back in school who would crush and snort aspirin claiming it worked (spoiler: it does nothing but burn, please don't!). Also some guy in a psych ward crushed up a bar of soap and snorted the pieces pretending it was cocaine...pretty sure he just got diarrhea though...

Sensei

Sensei

剣道家
Nov 4, 2019
This has me curious. What is the process behind it.

You just eat them. I've never tried nutmeg, but trip reports suggest dissociative effects. It takes a really strong dose of panax ginseng to get high, and although I've done it and really enjoy it, I don't really know how to describe the effects.

Reactions: Brick In The Wall