• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

thisiswhoiam-

-
Mar 21, 2023
Whats the best method for doing it outside? Can't do it at home. And it can still be interrupted easily outside. I'm leaning towards train which was always my choice. No tall buildings close, and how to get into one to jump? Drowning seems terrible and unreliable. Anything else?

AntiAll

AntiAll

Pathetic lifeforms
Jun 22, 2023
First you need to book a hotel room for you and take your tablets with ya to the hotel and use them after you enter to your room then pretend to be sleeping in the hotel bed while you lose consciousness and travels safely to the nothing

Wish you best luck

Last edited:
hamtaro

hamtaro

Paragon
Oct 8, 2022
First you need to book a hotel room for you and take about 10 tablets of paracetamol after you enter to your room then pretend to sleep in the hotel bed while you lose consciousness and travels safely to the nothing

Wish you best luck

OP, please do NOT attempt to overdose on paracetamol. This thread, particularly post #10, has more details:

I usually don't comment on posts, but @AntiAll is giving out extremely dangerous advice.

Reactions: befree
AntiAll

AntiAll

Pathetic lifeforms
Jun 22, 2023
OP, please do NOT attempt to overdose on paracetamol. This thread, particularly post #10, has more details:

I usually don't comment on posts, but @AntiAll is giving out extremely dangerous advice.
Sorry For my misinformations .. I suggested paracetamol cuz my Cousin committed suicide using it ..
Although he can use other drugs with the same hotel method .. the problem here is with the drug used not the plan
I'll edit my previous reply .. thanks for the correction

D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
Sorry For my misinformations .. I suggested paracetamol cuz my Cousin committed suicide using it ..
Although he can use other drugs with the same hotel method .. the problem here is with the drug used not the plan
I'll edit my previous reply .. thanks for the correction
Terrible method. If it does work, it takes days, and it is agonizing death. If it doesn't work you're often left with liver failure