SpaceCadet

SpaceCadet

‎In a perfect world, nobody would be suicidal
Feb 27, 2022
Even with all our problems, conflicts and fighting, i'm proud to say this is the best community to those who feel the way we do, there's no place like this elsewhere, not on facebook neither other forums. That's why we still standing after all this time. This couldn't be done without all of us. :heart:

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Passersby, death137, KimKevorkian and 15 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This is a nice post. I guess it is good to have a place where our right to die is respected and we can talk about suicide openly without hearing platitudes and toxic positivity. I wish you the best.

• Hugs
Reactions: Passersby, Foresight, Forever Dead and 2 others
O

OldDrummer

Arcanist
Feb 4, 2022
Even with all our problems, conflicts and fighting, i'm proud to say this is the best community to those who feel the way we do, there's no place like this elsewhere, not on facebook neither other forums. That's why we still standing after all this time. This couldn't be done without all of us. :heart:

Hear hear.

Reactions: SpaceCadet
F

Forever Dead

Student
Mar 5, 2022
I cant relate to anyone on the outside. Only the beautiful people on this forum can understand me, and vice versa. Despite the fact that we are scattered all over the world, I feel closer to many on this forum than I have ever felt to people on the outside. There is a very special kind of bond between people who are suffering the many torments that all of us here are forced to endure. We bare our souls to each other without fear of judgement and receive support and compassion in return. This empathy and understanding is something that we are very often denied from the so-called " normal " people in the outside world.

• Love
Reactions: whatevs and SpaceCadet
K

KimKevorkian

Experienced
Feb 23, 2022
Yep. Totally agree. No place like it. I mean maybe the Craigslist personals, but...