• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

gunsforhands

gunsforhands

lost
Feb 25, 2019
Hey,

I recently got into benzos (e.g. Tavor, Xanax, Valium), not as a drug so far but for my anxiety legally prescribed. But i would like to try it with a friend for some fun/good time as well.

So I got 3 questions for you:
  1. What benzos did you try, how was your experience and what was the difference if you tried several ones?
  2. What's the best for anxiety?
  3. What's the best to have some fun or a good a experience in general?
(Yes, I am aware that you can easily get addicted!)

Thank you c:

Dying cat
Nov 24, 2018
Thanks
Would you please say a bit more about it? Maybe answer the first questions I asked? :)
What I've tried: etizolam, alprazolam, ativan, valium, Flubromazolam, Clonazolam, and I think that's it. Flubromazolam and Clonazolam are the strongest and make you black out. Alprazolam makes you feel emotionless and high. Ativan is very relaxing and tranquil. Valium is good for muscle relaxation. Etizolam is euphoric and relaxing.

Etizolam is probably best for anxiety and overall as a benzo since it doesnt effect cognitive function that badly.

Etizolam in higher doses is very euphoric.

K

kkatt

Paragon
Nov 12, 2018
Hey,

I recently got into benzos (e.g. Tavor, Xanax, Valium), not as a drug so far but for my anxiety legally prescribed. But i would like to try it with a friend for some fun/good time as well.

So I got 3 questions for you:
  1. What benzos did you try, how was your experience and what was the difference if you tried several ones?
  2. What's the best for anxiety?
  3. What's the best to have some fun or a good a experience in general?
(Yes, I am aware that you can easily get addicted!)

Thank you c:
  1. Diazepam, Clonazepam, Alprazolam, Temazepam, Nitrazepam, Midazolam
  2. IMO Clonazepam
  3. Midazolam

Reactions: gunsforhands