• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
What's your list?

@noname223
@Pluto
@sserafim
@SmallKoy

DarkRange55

DarkRange55

Enlightened
Oct 15, 2023
Best FDR
Worst Idk
Best:

Maybe FDR.

Hmm…

I'm gonna put George Washington on there because he had the opportunity that he could have taken to become king of America and he didn't do that. There were people advocating for that because that was all they knew. And on his part, that takes an amount of character that very few people posses. I think that puts him up on the list of some of the greatest people in the history of mankind. Whether he had slaves or not.

I like Theodore Roosevelt because I think it would be great if he was the president now. I like his approach to foreign policy.

I like Abraham Lincoln because he did not let the South get away with that bullshit. And he had enough foresight to see that a divided America would mean only death and destruction and constant war and he knew he couldn't allow that to happen.

I'm going to say controversially Nixon. Because he did something that Kennedy and Johnson didn't have the character to do and got out of Vietnam (yes, after expanding it with things like Operation Menu, Christmas Bombings, ect).
He also created the EPA, Consumer Product Safety Commission, he help jump start the war on cancer, he initiated and oversaw the peaceful desegregation of southern schools, he gave Native Americans the right to tribal self-determination by ending the policy of forced assimilation and returning their land, he participated in some nuclear treaties with the USSR, he had some other accomplishments.
He also did bad things like starting the war on drugs, corruption at Watergate, failed economic policy particularly with price controls.

JFK did ultimately successfully defuse the Cuban Missile Crisis. He also inspired Americans by vowing to put a man on the moon, and he supported progress on civil rights.

Idk:

I haven't read enough about Jefferson, Truman, Clinton, McKinley and Eisenhower to formulate a true opinion.

Worst:

Uhh…

Let me think. The Teapot Dome Scandal is up there.

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
The only good US president will be the one who dissolves the US military and system and gives the land back to the Native Americans.