• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

explsionsinthesky

Jun 30, 2019
what's the best alternative to rope for hanging (partial suspension)? something that you can find at home, and equally (or close to) effective as just rope.

also, if i were to use rope, what rope is best?

• Hugs
Reactions: okkkk
okkkk

okkkk

just ignore me3
Jun 28, 2019
I think in order to hang yourself correctly youd be breaking your neck. In times of desparate sadness I too have gone to this method. I used a thick extention cable and hung it from the sprinkler on the ceiling. It closed my trachea but There really wasnt enough force to do it right and it just put myself in more useless pain.

needless to say I dont want you to use this method or any method because it is very painful. I understand in the heat of the moment you just want to tear your flesh apart, but just know you are the creator of your own destiny.

E

explsionsinthesky

Jun 30, 2019
I think in order to hang yourself correctly youd be breaking your neck. In times of desparate sadness I too have gone to this method. I used a thick extention cable and hung it from the sprinkler on the ceiling. It closed my trachea but There really wasnt enough force to do it right and it just put myself in more useless pain.

needless to say I dont want you to use this method or any method because it is very painful. I understand in the heat of the moment you just want to tear your flesh apart, but just know you are the creator of your own destiny.
i thought partial and full suspension are both effective?

Reactions: Worndown
RM5998

RM5998

Sack of Meat
Sep 3, 2018
what's the best alternative to rope for hanging (partial suspension)? something that you can find at home, and equally (or close to) effective as just rope.

also, if i were to use rope, what rope is best?
For partial suspension, you want anything that will be able to maintain the integrity of the knot despite your body weight. A static rope is advisable for that very reason, but scarves and belts can work too. The amount of flesh surrounding your arteries is what will decide how easy it is to compress them. I've done test runs with a jute rope having a diameter of 15mm, which succeeded. The previous test runs with thin towels and my thinner full-sleeved T-shirts failed, mostly because the knots wouldn't hold my weight. (I tied a slipknot on my rope, which I wasn't using when I was experimenting with my clothes and towels.)

Reactions: AbsoluteNothingness
E

explsionsinthesky

Jun 30, 2019
For partial suspension, you want anything that will be able to maintain the integrity of the knot despite your body weight. A static rope is advisable for that very reason, but scarves and belts can work too. The amount of flesh surrounding your arteries is what will decide how easy it is to compress them. I've done test runs with a jute rope having a diameter of 15mm, which succeeded. The previous test runs with thin towels and my thinner full-sleeved T-shirts failed, mostly because the knots wouldn't hold my weight. (I tied a slipknot on my rope, which I wasn't using when I was experimenting with my clothes and towels.)
thank you

Reactions: RM5998