• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

3dworldsucks

3dworldsucks

Jun 1, 2019
Im jsut bored with life, not really depressed. But i just want to move on. Anyway whats the best age to do so? I guess before the age of 25? Im 20 at the moment.

Reactions: Alucard
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Interesting motivation, one that always fascinates me. To want to ctb if not suffering. To just want to let go, move on, and that's just that.

I like it. It's ballsy. But no one can tell you when to go. I will say that ballsiness can decrease with age, as I'm learning, to my dismay.
For me, my circumstances push me closer every day, but my balls for going through with it also seem to shrink more each day. Bawk bawk.

Reactions: Alucard
R

Rez_MbChB

Professional
May 21, 2019
Im jsut bored with life, not really depressed. But i just want to move on. Anyway whats the best age to do so? I guess before the age of 25? Im 20 at the moment.
I would try to find something that interests you beforehand? I guess the age to kill youself would be when the suffering gets to much or you get bored with everything? like robot said, those are things you have to decide for yourself and no one can really say when to go

Reactions: not_a_robot
Ldog9

Ldog9

Student
Jan 12, 2019
If you told me you were 60+ years old and bored with life, I'd say OK sure. But 20... eh I'm not so sure about that. I'd guess there's more going on than just simply boredom.

Reactions: TheLastStraw, Jolene40 and Rukia
3dworldsucks

3dworldsucks

Jun 1, 2019
If you told me you were 60+ years old and bored with life, I'd say OK sure. But 20... eh I'm not so sure about that. I'd guess there's more going on than just simply boredom.

I just find life boring as fuck, im living the same day over and over. the only thing i have to look foward to is watching anime and eating cookies.

Reactions: laila888 and not_a_robot
R

Rez_MbChB

Professional
May 21, 2019
I just find life boring as fuck, im living the same day over and over. the only thing i have to look foward to is watching anime and eating cookies.
University? could be an option depending on what country your in? I guess student loans wont matter because can always CTB?

Reactions: Ldog9
A

andy69

Experienced
May 23, 2019
forty-nine for me

Reactions: OnlyMercy and not_a_robot
Ldog9

Ldog9

Student
Jan 12, 2019
i understand where youre coming from, but id say theres a lot more solutions to solve the problem of boredom than suicide, especially considering your youth.

Reactions: Beejaay95 and not_a_robot
K

Kaput

Here, now
Apr 10, 2019
Why would there be a best age? Especially to do something that requires going against not only the most basic instinct, but also fundamental societal norms.

With all respect for your situation, I agree with @Ldog9. Believe me, your situation is very relatable, and nothing to envy. Hopefully, you can explore the world somewhat, in ways that are challenging and engaging. Here for you if you want to talk.

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
So what would you do if you could do anything you choose to do? Dont just shoot a random idea out, actually think about it for a few minutes. Sometimes, writing a few things down can help. Its not a bucket list, but it can give you a starting point. Being bored is something that is fairly easily dealt with. The onus is on you though. Hopefully, you will consider your options very carefully before doing anything rash.

D

deathenvoy

Experienced
Mar 29, 2019
But why not try something different than watching anime and eating cookies? Something is stopping you?

Most ideal time is when you are old, you lived your life and you leave earlier to avoid excruciating pain of illness or natural death.

Suicide of young is tragic but sometimes inevitable.

Last edited:
3dworldsucks

3dworldsucks

Jun 1, 2019
University? could be an option depending on what country your in? I guess student loans wont matter because can always CTB?
already in university, failing most of my classes tho since i lack motivation, my parents are paying for it.

i just dont feel like wage cucking 9-5 after i graduate that will be even more shitty imo but im sure ill end things before then.

i need to get a mentally ill gf to do a suicide pact with me first.

• Hugs
Reactions: Trannydiary, not_a_robot and Rez_MbChB
R

Rez_MbChB

Professional
May 21, 2019
already in university, failing most of my classes tho since i lack motivation, my parents are paying for it.

i just dont feel like wage cucking 9-5 after i graduate that will be even more shitty imo but im sure ill end things before then.

i need to get a mentally ill gf to do a suicide pact with me first.
what do you study? might be a case of changing course?
Yeah wage cucking sucks.

Alucard

Alucard

Wizard
Feb 8, 2019
I would say 20. And I am 25... No, seriously, as long as you enjoy life, stay alive. But when you do not find pleasure, then it becomes useless.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Thorn and not_a_robot
DreamCatcher

DreamCatcher

Still searching
Jun 18, 2019
I don't think there is any specific age. As long as you're an adult the choice is yours. I know I wasn't very mature until I was 30, but your mileage may vary.

I assume there are no bucket list items you want checked off, nowhere in the world you'd like to see or something you'd like to experience?

If there is, now may be the last time to experience a part of life. Take a one shot adventure and do the thing! You can live a long time and experience a lot of the world without a 9-5 job, many people do. Buy a plane ticket to wherever you dream of living and try to make it work. Dump school, tell your family you're on an adventure of a lifetime and just go for it.

If things don't work out you can always CTB anytime. But maybe you'll find a reason to stay, or at least a place that's tolerable.

Best of luck with wherever the winds may take you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kaput
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Add pot to that list and maybe it will seem more fun.
/jk

Reactions: Myhuky