• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sososnorlaxxx

sososnorlaxxx

help me out with this
Sep 21, 2023
What would be the best method possible without traumatising my family? I live at home with 3 younger brothers. They are who I'm most worried about since they're pretty young. I do struggle with self harm such as cutting, but after doing a little bit of research I came to the conclusion that, 1. It will be very messy, with a lot of blood to clean up, and overall very unsightly, and 2. That's the success rate is insanely low, and if I were to survive I would be living in even more pain and my arm would be rendered useless. I know that either way someone will find me and obviously that would effect them, but I just wanted so see if there was something with a high success rate, that isn't so gruesome for everyone else.
I really want to plan this out so that when I'm ready, I won't be hesitant to pull through. Accessibility is also an issue, if it isn't something I could just walk Into the store and buy, I'd have to find another way around it. Thank you for your help.

• Love
Reactions: retardkid
H

HappyForever?

Love from the deepest dream
Feb 14, 2021
Your death would be traumatizing enough for them, especially if they find your body. Also, it would be extremely difficult to CTB if you live near others, as most methods make some noise and you make noise while dying. I suggest booking a hotel room or going into a forest and proceed with the usual suggestions. I think hanging (rope) and CO (charcoal grill) are both good methods for your situation.

• Love
Reactions: loterius and retardkid
Upvote 0
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Life.
No method will avoid trauma.
Off site reduces it a little.

• Love
Reactions: AshH, retardkid and sososnorlaxxx
Upvote 0
Jan1193

Jan1193

I want no limitations for my soul
Sep 18, 2023
Could be best if you can reservate a room hotel, maybe saying that you will hang out with friends. Will be very traumatic for your brothers, believe me, they don't deserve it. Would be difficult in your situation, but wort it the risk, and you will need privacy.

I'm considering the bag method instead the SN, both of the painless methods mentioned in this forum (and cheap). You can take a look about them in the threads. Wish you luck buddy

• Love
Reactions: retardkid
Upvote 0
retardkid

retardkid

StupidF*ckingDruggie
Apr 8, 2023
What would be the best method possible without traumatising my family? I live at home with 3 younger brothers. They are who I'm most worried about since they're pretty young. I do struggle with self harm such as cutting, but after doing a little bit of research I came to the conclusion that, 1. It will be very messy, with a lot of blood to clean up, and overall very unsightly, and 2. That's the success rate is insanely low, and if I were to survive I would be living in even more pain and my arm would be rendered useless. I know that either way someone will find me and obviously that would effect them, but I just wanted so see if there was something with a high success rate, that isn't so gruesome for everyone else.
I really want to plan this out so that when I'm ready, I won't be hesitant to pull through. Accessibility is also an issue, if it isn't something I could just walk Into the store and buy, I'd have to find another way around it. Thank you for your help.
dude, i feel so bad saying this but, honestly, dont, wait until you move out, its not worth it, im sorry. dont traumatize your siblings.
so much love and i hope you get better, and if not have a peaceful journey to whatever the hell is after death.

Reactions: sososnorlaxxx and loterius
Upvote 0