S

Sadgirl19

Jul 18, 2018
I've tried a handful of Ativan, Ambien, alcohol, and this stuff called Prazosin and was shocked when it didn't work.
I didn't even get sick. Just woke up the next evening and had an awful migraine.

Chiming in, I wouldn't recommend benzos as they don't normally work. I didn't throw up likely because I didn't eat (I can never throw up pills, hardly even alcohol when I don't eat), but they still didn't work. :/

M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
I've tried a handful of Ativan, Ambien, alcohol, and this stuff called Prazosin and was shocked when it didn't work.
I didn't even get sick. Just woke up the next evening and had an awful migraine.

Chiming in, I wouldn't recommend benzos as they don't normally work. I didn't throw up likely because I didn't eat (I can never throw up pills, hardly even alcohol when I don't eat), but they still didn't work. :/
Mix it with a opioid and alcohol

Rex

Rex

Lonely af
May 25, 2018
Mix it with a opioid and alcohol
This would be my go to method if more research was done on the peacefulness of it.

Oxy + Assorted Benzos + Alcohol = Dead; however I'm not sure how the process will feel, aka the dying part. It's why I picked N despite it being so much harder to obtain, even as a benzo user daily, I still pick N, just more of it.

But this would be my back up plan for sure. - Wonder if the mix i mention above + partial suspension would be a good dual method, but again... i have no clue on what the above cocktail would feel like in my last moments.

Reactions: Deafsn0w
Death_From_Above

Death_From_Above

Student
Aug 25, 2018
Check out Hydrogen Sulfide. Worked for many Japanese school girls

M

Miss clefable

Enlightened
Aug 23, 2018
This would be my go to method if more research was done on the peacefulness of it.

Oxy + Assorted Benzos + Alcohol = Dead; however I'm not sure how the process will feel, aka the dying part. It's why I picked N despite it being so much harder to obtain, even as a benzo user daily, I still pick N, just more of it.

But this would be my back up plan for sure. - Wonder if the mix i mention above + partial suspension would be a good dual method, but again... i have no clue on what the above cocktail would feel like in my last moments.
Wish I could tell you because I'm trying it this week