• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
Who here takes them? I need to ctb soon but my anxiety and panic is rendering me totally non functional.

I ordered some off of a website based in China and am hoping they arrive soon, but it could be weeks.

I ordered xanex.

Reactions: dano6533
Gumby

Gumby

Student
Jun 10, 2018
I took Klonopin for quite a while. It worked until it didn't. Then I moved to vodka which was a disaster.

Reactions: dano6533 and Smilla
W

war-is-lost

Student
Apr 15, 2018
Have been on xanax for 2-3 yrs, is there anything you wish to know?

Reactions: dano6533 and Smilla
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018
I took Klonopin for quite a while. It worked until it didn't. Then I moved to vodka which was a disaster.

I was on very low dose klonopin for a year, took it intermittently, never daily.

Became an alcoholic (raging) in recent months and am hoping benzos will help with w/d as I plan my exit.

Reactions: dano6533
W

war-is-lost

Student
Apr 15, 2018
As a general word of precaution, Xanax or any other benzos for that matter work differently on different people. It sounds you have only used benzos intermittently before so I wouldn't recommend a dose higher than 1-2mg if you are using it to get the courage to CTB. When I first took it, 0.5 mg was enough keep me calm and gave me a good night sleep. I am have now updosed to 1.5mg. I suggest you try different dosages to see which one fits you the best given you have been using alcohol which affects the same GABA-a receptors as with benzos. Xanax is stronger than Kpin you took before and has a shorter half life. Also since you are getting benzos from an unknown source, I would be very careful. Good luck and if you have any more questions, feel free to pm me.

Reactions: dano6533, Tiburcio and Smilla
Gumby

Gumby

Student
Jun 10, 2018
I was on very low dose klonopin for a year, took it intermittently, never daily.

Became an alcoholic (raging) in recent months and am hoping benzos will help with w/d as I plan my exit.
Good luck. Alcohol is a b*tch.

chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

Not Circling the Drain Anymore
May 31, 2018
Be very careful. It is common practice nowadays for scammers to use pill presses to manufacture lookalike Xanax, painkillers, etc that look like the real deal, correct markings and all, but instead of containing benzos, oxycodone, or whatever they claim to have, they actually contain fentanyl or even its stronger cousin carfentanyl. A large portion of the "opioid epidemic" is actually OD's from these counterfeit pills ordered online. They're actually so strong that the Narcan antidote that first responders carry won't even reverse the effects.

I guess if you don't care about OD'ing, then it wouldn't matter as much, but honestly, I would be pissed if I paid for one thing and ended up getting scammed to death.

Reactions: Tiburcio and Smilla
Nauseated

Nauseated

Insomnio
Jun 26, 2018
yeah klonopin will help with alcohol withdrawal, klonopin is used as a seizure med too so it will stave those off and also has an extremely long half life so its pretty much perfect for alcohol withdrawal just dont run out because the withdrawal from benzos are much worse than alcohol in their own right.

Last edited: