An hero of our time

An hero of our time

Не для меня
Apr 17, 2019
So i've got like 60 mg of Fenazepam (you likely never heard of it but still). My bodyweight around 60 kg and letal doze is 0.5mg per 1 kg (+ exit bag with elastic to tighten it). I just got a window to use it this night but there are few problems.

1. I don't have alcohol at my disposal. Destroyed last bottle of liquor at the beginning of this month just for the sake of it. It's too late to get even cheapest vodka at the time of writing.
  2. I might be a little tolerant. Couple of months ago i tried to just see how it works. Took maximum safe dose (10mg), and everyone said i've been sleeping for 4 days. Although i believe it wasn't complete blackout. It screwes your memory badly, but i remember how friend of mine tried to wake me up. Two or so weeks later i tried to take 2.5mg just to help myself fall asleep but it didn't work and i abandoned it since then.
  3. It's a very nasty drug. Highly addictive, screwes your liver and brain badly, very tough withdrawal. If i fuck this up i'll become jankie. Coma is likely too.
  4. I've been eating today, so i guess just sending 120 pills down my throat would cause me to throw it up. Maybe chew them and then dissolve under tongue? I can't mix them with water because they're not soluble in water.
What do you think? Should i try or is it better to go practice partial this night?

Last edited:
H

headinghome

Experienced
Apr 11, 2019
So i've got like 60 mg of Fenazepam (you likely never heard of it but still). My bodyweight around 60 kg and letal doze is 0.5mg per 1 kg (+ exit bag with elastic to tighten it). I just got a window to use it this night but there are few problems.

1. I don't have alcohol at my disposal. Destroyed last bottle of liquor at the beginning of this month just for the sake of it. It's too late to get even cheapest vodka at the time of writing.
  2. I might be a little tolerant. Couple of months ago i tried to just see how it works. Took maximum safe dose (10mg), and everyone said i've been sleeping for 4 days. Although i believe it wasn't complete blackout. It screwes your memory badly, but i remember how friend of mine tried to wake me up. Two or so weeks later i tried to take 2.5mg just to help myself fall asleep but it didn't work and i abandoned it since then.
  3. It's a very nasty drug. Highly addictive, screwes your liver and brain badly, very tough withdrawal. If i fuck this up i'll become jankie. Coma is likely too.
  4. I've been eating today, so i guess just sending 120 pills down my throat would cause me to throw it up. Maybe chew them and then dissolve under tongue? I can't mix them with water because they're not soluble in water.
What do you think? Should i try or is it better to go practice partial this night?
too risky to fail....probably not enough pills...I tried with benzos/oxy and wine and passed out but was brought to hospital and they f——— revived me....so angry....so don't try unless you have enough....think you can go online and see how much you need...still better to mix pills with alcohol as it is more effective...
it was so peaceful.....and I have little memory of any of it....suffering every second and wish I was dead ....no longer have any access to pills

An hero of our time

An hero of our time

Не для меня
Apr 17, 2019
too risky to fail....probably not enough pills...I tried with benzos/oxy and wine and passed out but was brought to hospital and they f——— revived me....so angry....so don't try unless you have enough....think you can go online and see how much you need...still better to mix pills with alcohol as it is more effective...
it was so peaceful.....and I have little memory of any of it....suffering every second and wish I was dead ....no longer have any access to pills
Accorrding to information i found i have twice lethal amount. Still not sure if it'll work.
===============
Ok it's better not to waste time. I'm going to the woods to try out my new ligature. If any of you guys have ideas please write them, i'll take my phone.

Last edited:
H

headinghome

Experienced
Apr 11, 2019
Accorrding to information i found i have twice lethal amount. Still not sure if it'll work.
===============
Ok it's better not to waste time. I'm going to the woods to try out my new ligature. If any of you guys have ideas please write them, i'll take my phone.
how did you get this drug? says it's not really prescribed here in the states it is a benzo and you might have enough....all these amounts are too unreliable...

An hero of our time

An hero of our time

Не для меня
Apr 17, 2019
how did you get this drug? says it's not really prescribed here in the states it is a benzo and you might have enough....all these amounts are too unreliable...
Bought illegally online. It's an old soviet drug but still used today here in Russia despite its drawbacks.
===============
About ligature (bathrobe belt) - it's good, but all i got was blurry vision. It's a progress nonetheless. Woah, my neck needs a little rest.

Last edited:
Yelkovan

Yelkovan

Apr 21, 2019
Is there a reason why you cant add in the alcohol? If you took a whole bottle of benzos without alcohol you would eventually wake up. Even with it, you would still need to make sure not to be anywhere that you could be found, because a hospital might revive you.

I've attempted with benzos and it was by far the most peaceful I've ever felt. I'm trying to build back my strength to try again, but I know if I had not woken up that day I wouldn't regret it now. You're so confused, you dont remember you took anything or that you even exist. You're just at peace. It's a way where it's nearly impossible to have second thoughts or stress.

JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018

This is pretty much what happened to me as well. It (benzos and opiates) actually could work if you're not found and "saved".