• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
Ok so, I literally read in the leaflet that one should never be mixing antipsychotic (for exemple olanzapine), with benzos (for exemple xanax), because they can make you unconscious up to the point that the brain "forgets" to tell your lungs to breath during your sleep. And I thought, damn what an inconvenient that would be, wouldn't it?

So, considering that olanzapine also works as antiemetic, what would happen if one had to ingest 70 mg of olanzapine + 15/30 mg of xanax?

And also, how serious the damage caused by unsuccessfully ctb would be?

I mean, I imagine one would just sleep for a long time??
Like, I'm not a doctor but the way I see it you either stop breathing in your sleep (good job, mission accomplished) or you don't, and you just take a very long nap.
Gently correct me if I'm worng...

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Check this here for LD50 infos about Olanzapine and Xanax. LD50 doses just say that 50% of experimental animals died at that dose, that doesn't mean a human being dies for sure at that dose.

• Informative
Reactions: vampire2002 and SmollMushroom
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
Check this here for LD50 infos about Olanzapine and Xanax. LD50 doses just say that 50% of experimental animals died at that dose, that doesn't mean a human being dies for sure at that dose.
I read in these threads that the dosage for both meds need to be very high, but I see that they weren't combined together, if I read correctly.

Also, what happened to the 50% of animals that survived..? Did they fully recover? >.<

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I don't know how both meds work together and I do not have the medical knowledge to estimate sth. here. There could be a chance to have success but I would say the chance to wake up again with organ damage is much higher. Those meds are more or less "common" here to treat MH related issues, if they were that lethal it would be a better known method imo.

Dunno what happened to the other 50% of experimental animals.

Edit:

Here's another informative post. They mixed Olanzapine with Amitriptyline (and others), tri-cyclic antidepressants are known to be lethal.

Last edited:
  • Yay!
Reactions: SmollMushroom
Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
You will probably just sleep deeply, they made these drugs nearly impossible to overdose with

• Informative
Reactions: SmollMushroom
SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
You will probably just sleep deeply, they made these drugs nearly impossible to overdose with

I mean as long as I don't get permanent damage or something, I'd still go for it...
I read a thread of a guy taking a xanax OD and he said he slept for 18h straight - I can't find the thread tho it was from about 2-3 weeks ago.
In any case they only took xanax and yeah, with that alone it's almost impossible to ctb from.

Edit:

Here's another informative post. They mixed Olanzapine with Amitriptyline (and others), tri-cyclic antidepressants are known to be lethal.

Yo that's great news! The guy was discharged from the hospital without any permanent damage! Tyvm for the info!