• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

drakewantstogo

drakewantstogo

Pressure building
Nov 9, 2018
I'll have access to some flurazepam and was thinking of taking all of them (around 15-20, 30mg each) and mix it with alcohol. Would this be enough to go? Will I suffer a lot?
Thanks, new user here

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, starcrossedfate and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
You will not die. Forget about ODing with benzos. They are very safe drugs. If you're lucky, you'll avoid hospitalization.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, wxtyubidi7y, starcrossedfate and 1 other person
drakewantstogo

drakewantstogo

Pressure building
Nov 9, 2018
You will not die. Forget about ODing with benzos. They are very safe drugs. If you're lucky, you'll avoid hospitalization.

No and yes, basically

Damn. I've read that 1/3 of deaths by OD on prescription drugs are because of benzos, and that flurazepam has the highest toxicity rate. Domn know how to go then. I wish I had a gun, but Im not from the USA and also I live just in a 4th floor and jumping wouldn't be enough. I don't wanna not make it.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
drakewantstogo

drakewantstogo

Pressure building
Nov 9, 2018
It's very true for most benzos, but flurazepam has a higher toxicity than most. Here is an extract from Wikipedia, found here:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzodiazepine_overdose

Flurazepam, now rarely prescribed in the United Kingdom and Australia, had the highest fatal toxicity index of any benzodiazepine (15.0), followed by temazepam (11.9), versus benzodiazepines overall (5.9), taken with or without alcohol.​

Here are two case reports:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16501350
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/533364

But 20 x 30mg certainly wouldn't be enough. When I researched it before, I found that 120 x 30mg and possibly mixed with grapefruit juice (not to be confused with grape juice) and/or Tagamet, though I've forgotten how much grapefruit juice affects flurazepam.

But it's best to do some more research into it.

Ya I saw the toxicity thing that's why I thought about it. I was thinking of mixing it with half a bottle of vodka or something to enhance effects.

S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
Damn. I've read that 1/3 of deaths by OD on prescription drugs are because of benzos, and that flurazepam has the highest toxicity rate. Domn know how to go then. I wish I had a gun, but Im not from the USA and also I live just in a 4th floor and jumping wouldn't be enough. I don't wanna not make it.

A poorly thought out attempt is liable to leave you worse off. It's better to think carefully, and plan in advance. If you have the money for it, have you thought about N? It's the most effective method available. Download the PPH ebook from the resources section, and check chapters 17-19 for extensive details.

A newer method that is being discussed around here is the so-called "night night" method (self-choking, I think). At least one member has died from it. See the detailed discussion here:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-night-night-method.6834/

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Donewith_
drakewantstogo

drakewantstogo

Pressure building
Nov 9, 2018
A poorly thought out attempt is liable to leave you worse off. It's better to think carefully, and plan in advance. If you have the money for it, have you thought about N? It's the most effective method available. Download the PPH ebook from the resources section, and check chapters 17-19 for extensive details.

A newer method that is being discussed around here is the so-called "night night" method (self-choking, I think). At least one member has died from it. See the detailed discussion here:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/the-night-night-method.6834/

"A poorly thought..." Yeah that's why I'm trying to seek for help :(

About N... I doubt I can obtain it. I don't have any money anyway, so...

About the other thing, "at least one" doesn't sounds so reliable, hahah. Will look into it and into that book later at home, thanks!

S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
About the other thing, "at least one" doesn't sounds so reliable, hahah. Will look into it and into that book later at home, thanks!

As I said, it's a very new method, it started being discussed here this month. So at least one is a good result :)

Do read it carefully, and try practicing. It's not hard, and failures aren't disastrous.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Lifeisatrap
drakewantstogo

drakewantstogo

Pressure building
Nov 9, 2018
Bumping just to see if anyone more has knowledge about venzos and alcohol

As I said, it's a very new method, it started being discussed here this month. So at least one is a good result :)

Do read it carefully, and try practicing. It's not hard, and failures aren't disastrous.

Yeah, just readed it. Sounds really interesting. May my way to ctb.

drakewantstogo

drakewantstogo

Pressure building
Nov 9, 2018
Download the PPH ebook from the resources section, and check chapters 17-19 for extensive details.
Hey, I donwloaded one, but it's just 15 chapters. What's the full name of the one you're suggesting?

S

Schopenhauer

Enlightened
Oct 3, 2018
Hey, I donwloaded one, but it's just 15 chapters. What's the full name of the one you're suggesting?

On this thread:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/

Look for the Peaceful Pill eHandbook , May 2018 edition.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and drakewantstogo
drakewantstogo

drakewantstogo

Pressure building
Nov 9, 2018
On this thread:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/list-of-resources.3/

Look for the Peaceful Pill eHandbook , May 2018 edition.
Ooh thanks. So is "N" Nembutal? I always thought you talked about nitrogen.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Schopenhauer