• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Rex

Rex

Lonely af
May 25, 2018
So N is my method, or I hope so based on everything I have read.

However I've been using, and abusing benzos since 2013. I don't know what my tolerance is at as it was never prescribed, but I have a high tolerance.

Can handle 15mg clonazepam no problem, e.g. won't make me fall asleep but I'd be sleepy for sure. I'd say a maintenance dose would be 6-8mg clonazepam per day, I want to over estimate if anything to get the best advice, thank you.

I already was advised against using anti psychotics if N is my method, and thankfully I was only 3 days into them so I have stopped. Now I'm paranoid about my benzo tolerance.

Reactions: tryingtoescape, Deafsn0w and dano6533
D

Decker

Jun 12, 2018

However I've been using, and abusing benzos since 2013. I don't know what my tolerance is at as it was never prescribed, but I have a high tolerance.

Can handle 15mg clonazepam no problem, e.g. won't make me fall asleep but I'd be sleepy for sure. I'd say a maintenance dose would be 6-8mg clonazepam per day, I want to over estimate if anything to get the best advice, thank you.

I already was advised against using anti psychotics if N is my method, and thankfully I was only 3 days into them so I have stopped. Now I'm paranoid about my benzo tolerance.

Reactions: dano6533
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
N and barbiturates are way stronger than benzodiazepines. I think taking the lethal amount of N will work and won't be tolerated. Its not the same chemical

Reactions: dano6533 and Tiburcio
Rex

Rex

Lonely af
May 25, 2018
The conflicting info is really bothersome. As I don't want it failing due to my benzo use, and some people have mentioned my benzo use may impact N.

Anyone else back the above up? It sounds logical but i don't want to just say yea with confirmation bias, would anyone agree / disagree?

Reactions: tryingtoescape, Deafsn0w and dano6533
Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
The conflicting info is really bothersome. As I don't want it failing due to my benzo use, and some people have mentioned my benzo use may impact N.

Anyone else back the above up? It sounds logical but i don't want to just say yea with confirmation bias, would anyone agree / disagree?
You can try asking this same question to A and see if he knows.

Reactions: dano6533 and Rex
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbiturate_dependence

This is assuming one is tolerant to the barbiturate itself, just increasing the amount can make it work. You can ask the members who have N about the lethal amount.

You can also check sodium nitrite which acts differently

Rex

Rex

Lonely af
May 25, 2018
Each bottle of N is just slightly over lethal. So most get 2. This is my plan also, so I'm 100% good to go if i want to choose N as my method?

Have also reached out to A and asked. Thanks for advising me here, everyone helps me make a solid conclusion on if i should or shouldn't, because I don't want to mess it all up if I'm going through this planning etc.

Reactions: Deafsn0w and dano6533
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018

If you take around 6-8 mg clonazepam per day, that's a pretty high tolerance. Benzos and barbiturates have cross-tolerance since they both affect the GABA-A receptor, which means that N will be less effective for you.

Someone can do heroin everyday for 20 years and still die from an OD if they take too much. It's possible that 2 bottles of N will still be effective, but unfortunately it can't be guaranteed.

Reactions: faex42, dano6533, Rex and 2 others
Rex

Rex

Lonely af
May 25, 2018
Thank you all for the input, been helpful and A replied concurring that it does affect it from what A has read on many forums but with 2 bottles I am covered, A said.

I feel ok going ahead with this method as my preferred choice still, thanks! :) Now save up money again, albeit I am holding for family a little bit longer than I expected.

Reactions: ddutch, Deafsn0w and dano6533
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
Thank you all for the input, been helpful and A replied concurring that it does affect it from what A has read on many forums but with 2 bottles I am covered, A said.

I feel ok going ahead with this method as my preferred choice still, thanks! :) Now save up money again, albeit I am holding for family a little bit longer than I expected.

I take benzos as well (not as much as you, probably the equivalent of 1-2 mg clonazepam per day), and I bought N because I'm 99% sure it will still be effective. But if you want to be sure, you can combine it with other CNS depressants like alcohol, opiates, carbamates, benzos, etc.

By the way, do you get your Klonopin from street dealers or internet vendors?

Rex

Rex

Lonely af
May 25, 2018
I take benzos as well (not as much as you, probably the equivalent of 1-2 mg clonazepam per day), and I bought N because I'm 99% sure it will still be effective. But if you want to be sure, you can combine it with other CNS depressants like alcohol, opiates, carbamates, benzos, etc.

By the way, do you get your Klonopin from street dealers or internet vendors?
Darknet vendors... and yeah i was thinking opiates like oxy IR would be suitable too :) I suppose alcohol wouldn't harm either! (heh!)

Reactions: Deafsn0w and dano6533
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
Darknet vendors... and yeah i was thinking opiates like oxy IR would be suitable too :) I suppose alcohol wouldn't harm either! (heh!)

Yeah, I actually have 2 grams of oxy besides the N. So I could take either one or combine them.

If you're seriously worried about N working due to your benzo tolerance, you could just take a lethal dose of opiates. The book Dignified Dying, written by a Dutch euthanasia doctor, recommends the best drug OD options as barbiturates, opiates, tricyclic antidepressants, and chloroquine.

J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
@Arak @Korrok @Jenna
Just found this one also

(Apologies to other people who are bored of seeing this subject being bumped x)

Reactions: Dead Meat, Jenna and Arak
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@JustAboutDone ,

Thanks. I'm not exactly convinced by A's 'expert' answer. I mean, medical expert or drug dealer ... ?

Dying cat
Nov 24, 2018
@JustAboutDone ,

Thanks. I'm not exactly convinced by A's 'expert' answer. I mean, medical expert or drug dealer ... ?
If you take 12 grams of N you will die

Reactions: ddutch and Morpheus
J

JustAboutDone

Illuminated
Jan 1, 2019
If you take 12 grams of N you will die

@Arak @Jenna @Korrok are just trying to get some clarification as there is suggestion that benzodiazepine use can undermine the efficiency of N. No one wants the thought to be in long coma! x

Reactions: Korrok, Dead Meat and Jenna
Jenna

Jenna

Experienced
Nov 21, 2018
@Arak @Jenna @Korrok are just trying to get some clarification as there is suggestion that benzodiazepine use can undermine the efficiency of N. No one wants the thought to be in long coma! x

That is the clarification I want. I'm pretty sure if you take enough it won't matter. Thank you so much @JustAboutDone for looking these up.

Reactions: Dead Meat
A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@Jenna,

My take is that it depends on a lot of variables, and you'd need to be on/have been through a lot to get a high dose of N not working.

Just one word of caution: I wouldn't rely on A for medical expertise, don't be so sure he's really a 'veterinarian'.

The only source I know of that really states the need for tapering off and resetting tolerance is Pieter Admiraal in 'guide to a self chosen and humane death'. (2006)

Last edited:
Jenna

Jenna

Experienced
Nov 21, 2018
@Jenna,

My take is that it depends on a lot of variables, and you'd need to be on/have been through a lot to get a high dose of N not working.

Just one word of caution: I wouldn't rely on A for medical expertise, don't be so sure he's really a 'veterinarian'.

The only source I know of that crealy states the need for tapering off and resetting tolerance is Pieter Admiraal in 'guide to a self chosen and humane death'. (2006)

I will look that up. I wasn't going to ask A for advice. I just know I was going to order more to be on the safe side. Thank you.

opiategirl

opiategirl

Feb 11, 2019
i've tried 12mg of xanax mixed with booze and didn't work, unfortunately. my tolerance is high also.

A

Arak

Enlightened
Sep 21, 2018
@opiategirl , a bit off topic since I assume no Nembutal was involved. It's not surprising that 12 mg Xanax plus alcohol doesn't kill you.

opiategirl

opiategirl

Feb 11, 2019
@opiategirl , a bit off topic since I assume no Nembutal was involved. It's not surprising that 12 mg Xanax plus alcohol doesn't kill you.
no, fair point. i need to 'work' harder at the drugs i take when i try