• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

O

oddplague

Sep 26, 2022
Hello all,
I am a new member here but have been lurking the forums for a while. I'm tired of life and feel like its time to CTB. A friend has approximately 1,000 mg of alprazolam (xanax) and has access to alcohol. I've been told "keep pushing on," "it will get better," and all those sayings I know most of us have heard but I feel that it is all bullshit. Yes, I've seen therapists and all the other "helpful" things out there. But, I feel I have been pushing on for too long, I keep telling myself just make it through this month it's your loved one's birthday, among other reasons I've come up with to postpone. I've been preparing for the inevitable, but to be honest I'm scared. I'm worried about collateral damage, like how will my family and friends take the news. Maybe I'm not fully ready, but I have access to alprazolam and alcohol; and I hear of people dying from combining benzos + alcohol all the time. I've used benzos in the past countless times (was even prescribed them for years) and they always helped with the feeling of wanting to CTB and gave me a sense of peacefulness. The problem is that it is not sustainable, so I can't just use benzos everyday for the rest of my life. Sorry for the scattered post my brain is all over the place right now. So, my questions to all of you are: 1) have you tried the benzos + alcohol method? 2) How do you deal with the fear/worry of how your death could effect those around you?

L

Living_Hurts_so_Much

Experienced
Jul 30, 2020
I hate the thought of leaving people that care about me to greave after I ctb. I just wish I could pop out of existence so no one would even remember me.

Reactions: 1000winds and oddplague
O

oddplague

Sep 26, 2022
I hate the thought of leaving people that care about me to greave after I ctb. I just wish I could pop out of existence so no one would even remember me.
I feel the same way, I wish there was a way that was guilt-free and accepted amongst society

Reactions: Living_Hurts_so_Much
BluesRunTheGame

BluesRunTheGame

Blackpilled
Dec 15, 2020
If you already have tolerance to benzos then I doubt it would work. In fact I doubt it would work even if you didn't. Although I get the feeling of unwanted dependency if anxiety is your issue. At times I wish I could take benzos every day. But that's not the point. The second question in my opinion is moot because the method you are suggesting is not particularly lethal.