sagajin

sagajin

Aug 13, 2020
i have a 50 ml bottle of benzaldehyde. would this be enough to ctb. and what can i do to asure i dont wake up?
Acording to https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benzaldehyde

For a 70 kg human, the lethal dose is estimated at 50 mL.[11] An acceptable daily intake of 15 mg/day has been identified for benzaldehyde by the United States Environmental Protection Agency.[22] Benzaldehyde does not accumulate in human tissues.[17] It is metabolized and then excreted in urine.[17]

The bottle i have is synthetic benzaldehyde. I'm not sure if this makes a difrence.

Last edited:
sagajin

sagajin

Aug 13, 2020
Answering with 'dont drink it' Is like answering a multi question question with 'yes' -_-

Reactions: Lorntroubles, GoneGoneGone, esse_est_percipi and 2 others
MrAsclepius

MrAsclepius

Грустная Сука
Jul 31, 2020
After researching a bit, 50ml should definitely be enough to cause respiratory failure. Although, it seems after its broken down only a percentage actually stays in the system. So im unsure if 50ml will actually account for 50ml or if the runoff is already calculated in that toxicology, in which case it should be fine.

i dont think synthetic has a difference. Also, to stay asleep theres a multitude of otc drugs you could take like antihistamines. (if your body gets the drowsy reaction from them. such as benadryl.) Not sure if alcohol would be a good idea.

sagajin

sagajin

Aug 13, 2020
@MrAsclepius Anything on survivors.? What kind of aftermath does it have on your body asuming you do wake up?

MrAsclepius

MrAsclepius

Грустная Сука
Jul 31, 2020
@MrAsclepius Anything on survivors.? What kind of aftermath does it have on your body asuming you do wake up?

After reading this article, im not sure there are any reports on survivors of overdosing on it.

It says plenty of experiments on rodents and an (unspecified) mammal show that only around 1.2% of it actually stays. Its shown to leave through the urinary tract as fast as 10 minutes after ingestion. the test animals were given 200mg per kg of weight.

As far as side effects, you would have incredible inflamation in the lungs, and liver damage is probable (also stated in linked article). You would most likely feel like your suffocating at most from the membranes that are created during the breakdown process. It says mimimal contact with skin causes irritation, so maybe your insides will be itchy? it doesnt seem peaceful regardless of eventual death or not.

i was wrong about there not being reports. if you scroll down far enough there are a couple.

In a young girl, ingestion of about 50 to 60 ml benzaldehyde led to death. Autopsy did not reveal any characteristic organ changes. In the stomach large amounts of a yellowish‐white mush with a strong bitter almond smell were found and the stomach mucosa were pale and dry, and in places reddened. In the region above the small intestine hyperaemia was detected, and in the pleura and pericardium ecchymosis (Dadlez 1928).

Last edited:
sagajin

sagajin

Aug 13, 2020
Thank you @MrAsclepius . You have been a great help. Last question (apolegies for being a bother) Any clue on how quick it takes effect. from indigestion to knocking out to dead?

MrAsclepius

MrAsclepius

Грустная Сука
Jul 31, 2020
Thank you @MrAsclepius . You have been a great help. Last question (apolegies for being a bother) Any clue on how quick it takes effect. from indigestion to knocking out to dead?

Not entirely sure. One article says response time is 30 seconds. Pretty sure they were talking about testing on rats though, so it could take longer for a human. It says as long as immediate treatment isnt performed, death is highly likely after a single dose of 40ml but still doesnt say how long it takes.

I would reckon you would suffocate before even passing out, so be sure to get something in your system beforehand to atleast make you drowsy.

sagajin

sagajin

Aug 13, 2020
20200816 145059
Geus its time to wait til night falls then. Thank you all.

W

Wisdom3_1-9

he/him/his
Jul 19, 2020
I expect this would be rather agonizing. Are you sure you want to do this?

Also unanswered...
1. If found, what is the treatment and would it be enough to save you?
2. If you survived due to interruption and treatment, what are the lasting health complications?

sagajin

sagajin

Aug 13, 2020
drank 1/3 the before gag reflexes kicked in. spend half hour puking and passed out briefly.

• Aww..
Reactions: Lorntroubles
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
drank 1/3 the before gag reflexes kicked in. spend half hour puking and passed out briefly.
How are you feeling now? Hoping its not too bad for you. Sorry it didn't work out. Sending love ❤️

sagajin

sagajin

Aug 13, 2020
I feel like some one took a sledgehammer to my face.