Tommen Baratheon

Tommen Baratheon

1+1=3
Dec 26, 2023
A small shock went through Belgium when on Monday the media announced that Flemish actor Aron Wade had been euthanized because of unbearable mental suffering. Apparently he suffered from anxiety and depression for years. He sent personal messages to several of his colleagues, posted one last time on TikTok and then he pulled the plug so to say.

(Dutch)

There will be no funeral by his his choice, but he wished to make an impact, to put euthanasia in case of unbearable mental suffering on the table and he did. Tele-Onthaal (a general helpline) received 5 more calls than usual about euthanasia.

• Love
Reactions: landslide2, Myforevercharlie, random_user and 6 others
DontTouchMeImFamous

DontTouchMeImFamous

Jul 18, 2024
Wow. Good to hear that people started to recognize the right to die. Which organization did help him? How did they accept his application?

Reactions: libitina and Plato'sCaveDweller
Tommen Baratheon

Tommen Baratheon

1+1=3
Dec 26, 2023
Wow. Good to hear that people started to recognize the right to die. Which organization did help him? How did they accept his application?
Not much details are known, but I believe it was Reakiro who helped him. Unfortunately for me they are not accepting people from my province at the moment. They think they will be able to accept more people starting January 2025. I'm guessing it will be later, because right now I'm guessing even more people are applying.

Concerning his application, this is bound by law. The fact that he isn't here anymore means he checked all the boxes.

Reactions: DontTouchMeImFamous
sevennn

sevennn

Student
Sep 11, 2024
I wish I had this option :,( it's not fair how only a handful of countries allow this. sad

Reactions: random_user and shadow999
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Rest in peace, I also wish to be free from all suffering in this cruel, torturous existence, I always wish for a painless death to finally take away all the pain.

nihilistic_dragon

nihilistic_dragon

Dead already. Just need to dispose of my body now.
Aug 6, 2024
Must be nice to be over 50 and live in Belgium.