• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ConfusedHurting2632

ConfusedHurting2632

Student
Dec 22, 2021
It sucks even more though that people feel the need to remind me that I'm ugly all the fucking time...it's like...YES, I AM AWARE THAT I'M UGLY AS HELL. YOU DON'T NEED TO KEEP REMINDING ME.

Throughout my 22 (almost 23) years of life, literally since Kindergarten (age 6) people have been calling me ugly every single fucking day of my life (or at least very close to every day, even if not literally every day).

I don't know why people feel so special or so smart or whatever whenever they call me ugly. They act as if they made a huge important revelation that nobody else ever knew or whatever.

Overall...I don't wish I was attractive, just average. Like at least between like a 4/10 to 6/10. As it is, I'm literally a 1/10, or even 0.5/10.

The only people less attractive than me are people who are literally severely physically deformed in some way or another. The type of people who would be in "freak shows," though I personally don't agree with freak shows or referring to deformed people as "freaks." I've literally been told this several times before, though. It's not just my observation. People have told me stuff along the lines of "the only person uglier than you is the Elephant Man."

And in the end...I just hope people can give me a goddamn break...ugh...

LunarCharm

LunarCharm

Iā€™m ready to go
Jul 2, 2023
personally I think I am average. some people tell me I'm pretty but at the same time I've been bullied for "looking weird" my whole life.
(although I'm pretty sure that the weird they're talking about is that I am rather androgynous. My face looks more masculine without my glasses on, than feminine, even. Despite the fact I am a cis woman. So I never really fit in with other girls despite it being out of my control.)
I dated a guy who thought he was ugly and grew up being told he was ugly, I thought he was the most handsome man I ever laid eyes on.
I think beauty is a subjective thing entirely. Just because the entire world seems to tell you that you're ugly, there's someone out there who'll think otherwise. Even if you never meet that person, they're out there somewhere.
I wish everyone had the opportunity to meet someone who finds them physically attractive.
I'm sorry you haven't had the chance to meet that someone, and I'm sorry that there is a chance you'll never get to meet that someone. life can be so unfair sometimes..

Unicr0n

Unicr0n

Stuck in a black hole...
Mar 26, 2024
severely physically deformed in some way or another.
You're at least a 3 then!
idk, I'm average too like 4. I find people who are very ugly kind of attractive in a way. They're not below average, they're in another world and that's sexy in a way. Very attractive people tend to have the ugliest personalities on the planet and hide behind a fake exterior. They know they can weaponize their attractiveness. Average women can be really mean as well, especially when they start excluding you from the conversation. But ugly-ugly people? Sweetest people in the world and probably who I'd date. I don't think there's anything wrong with being ugly, either. You can't help what you look like. So long as you don't look like a creep who might kidnap me and as long as your hygiene is good, who could complain? It's not necessarily society's fault tho. Study showed that babies look longer at more attractive people, showing that favouring beauty is a genetic thing. :( Evolution sux.

Last edited:
WhenTheyCry

WhenTheyCry

if only this was just a simulation
Jun 25, 2022
As an average looking person, there's only so much you can do to improve your appearance. I'm more worried about how my personality comes across to other people. I'm insecure about being boring, rude, awkward, etc. Yeah, it's not fair to judge someone based on their traits that they can't change.

BojackHorseman

BojackHorseman

The View From Halfway Down
Feb 8, 2023
Im sorry you feel that way and that people treat you so horribly. @Unicr0n made several good points. I've never been all too concerned with physical attraction. Dont get me wrong, I'm human just like everyone else so physical attraction may be the first thing that gets my attention. However at the end of the day its personality and intelligence and hygeine that matters. I can see someone I think is hot, but spend a few minutes talkig to them and realize they are unkind and instantly loose attraction. Or I can talk to somone who one might say is below average looking and spend time talking to them and realize theyre a good and kind person and suddenly find myself very very attracted to them. If your a kind person who practices good hygeine then I highly doubt your as unattractive as you think.

return.

return.

Feb 4, 2024
I relate. People like to say things like "beauty is subjective" or "beauty is in the eye of the beholder." But I'm so ugly it's basically a fact that I am ugly. It's a universal truth. It makes you feel like you are unworthy of ever being loved. I have tried to do something about it though. Like workout (so far I've been unsuccessful in this but I'm getting stronger) and skincare. And just general personal hygiene stuff.

• Love
Reactions: ConfusedHurting2632