O

OutOfTheVoid

she/her
Feb 10, 2023
title

we get harassed by transphobes, and on top of that we get transmisogyny from not only cis 'allies' and cis queers but also tme trans/nb ppl. hell, sometimes even other transfemmes/trans women turn against us. sometimes we internalize that transmisogyny ourselves

everything is a double bind no matter what we do or dont do

its fucking exhausting

i want to escape all this

having nazis telling me to kill myself, and then dealing with transmisogyny from ppl i thought supported me... i cant deal with it anymore, its too fucking much

congrats, everyone. i am thoroughly broken down. im shutting down. im giving up on whatever 'life' i was trying to live, because that 'life' is ruined now

• Hugs
Reactions: NoLoveNoHope, second attempt, apple2myeye! and 3 others
salieri

salieri

If you no longer fear death you control fear
Apr 7, 2023
Hey it will change. Meet new people and shut the old ones out. You don't have to listen to them.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
Covalite

Covalite

Anxiety Controls All
Apr 4, 2023
Man, that really hits home for me. I'm a transwoman as well and I've delt with a lot of what you said, its terrible. Like so many people even other LGB(not the t for the most part) folks can be down right evil in how brutally they treat us. One of the most misogynistic and transphobic people I have met was a gay guy. But the thought of detranistioning for personal safty is a non option for me. I can never go back in the closet or my mental health will crash even more. I just deal with bigots and normal assholes a like but sometimes they still get to me real bad.

• Hugs
Reactions: NoLoveNoHope, apple2myeye!, protecttransyouth and 3 others
P

protecttransyouth

Mar 28, 2023
Yeah. Same. It's like 50 percent of the reason I'm here. The other 50 being mental health issues.

second attempt

second attempt

Apr 3, 2023
i believe it's spiritually related.. the hate is universal and driven by evil/fear in others. it's one hell of a way to grow ur soul tho :\