Minu

Minu

Dec 21, 2023
genuin Question: Why do other people care about how i live my life and how i express myself? Why do they care? like just let me be who i want to be. Its not like im doing anyone any harm.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CTB Dream, TenThousandTrees, astr4 and 6 others
colddarkloner

colddarkloner

Sep 20, 2024
I've been out for years and transitioning and I still don't understand why other people are so against it. It's hard enough as is and on top of having these people who for some reason have an issue with who I want to be is almost impossible. I just tried to ignore them, it isn't their life that I'm living.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CTB Dream, TenThousandTrees, astr4 and 3 others
W

wren-briar

wrenbriar.gitlab.io
Jul 1, 2024
For the last several years the right (in the States at least) has very actively been stirring up the fervor against us. (It was nothing like this a couple decades ago!)

Unfortunately, they've been actively introducing and passing laws that cement their intentionally divisive hatred, and the left has "bigger" issues (i.e. issues that directly impact more potential voters, e.g. abortion rights) so it will be a while before the political pendulum swings back to support us.

The first bit of good news is that it will swing back, the bad news is that -no matter how long that takes- it will not be soon enough for those directly impacted by it right now.

The second bit of good news is that this has been spurring conversations, and while there are individuals who have felt safe spewing hate, there are many others who have truly been wrestling with long held beliefs, and coming to the conclusion that "no", our transitioning is not harming anyone and is actually helpful for those of us who are trans.

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and TenThousandTrees