• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

remcycler

remcycler

Sleep Connoisseur
Dec 19, 2023
Huh, how does this combo work; some may ask.
Well for me I've had really bad self control. To combat this I would work my ass off in things whether it be my education, starting/engaging in social interactions, consuming self care content to better my knowledge, etc. If I don't like where things are going.. or the outcomes just haven't been desired...

[ACCESSIBILITY]
So where the hell did I get this "motivation & drive" to excel if things are going to end eventually or change when I don't want them to? Well as many who have access or a plan if things fall through, I had/have a few in mind which brought me comfort like a hot cocoa in the winter breeze. I knew I could always just walk in somewhere and buy/make a warm/hot drink. Knowing I had that accessibility had me realizing the door to my answers of life was actually cracked open more than I thought.

[WHAT GOALS?]
I've talked about accessibility, now how does one identify goals and desires? Well each day I wake from failing to lucid dream things i'd want. Dream crushing huh? Pun kinda intended. I grew up with a hobby that could branch off to others because of the foundation of it. Broke things about that hobby down and identified what I enjoy from doing said hobby.
For me I want to know how people excel in the activity while putting in the least amount of effort. This really interest me since when anyone were to start an activity they might be ignorant so may not try as much as someone who's knowledgeable. This could be vise versa as well.
Many things are flexible and dynamic, just break them down and be in the moment when you're working, socializing, working out, lounging, and even in your favorite hobby to find what brings you the happy chemicals in that moment and indulge in that being the present moment.

[THE END]
"The end is always said to be near... But near who?" When your time comes, you'll know. And if that's for a millisecond or a year from now that's A okay <3
P.S this is my first thread post, I tried to make it pleasing to look at and easy to read. Thanks for those on this platform who constantly support peers no matter their choice and only want the best for others.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: bpdsaddylife and Little_Suzy
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Thank you for spacing your sentences. I'm the same way! lol

We live in the unknown because we all die.

Suicidal thoughts are a symptom of mental illness.

These are intrusive thoughts and excessive worry if your life is unbalanced, especially if your basic needs are not met.

When your symptoms are less severe, you are less distracted by intrusive thoughts and brain fog.

Instead, you're doing things that make your brain happy. I know that feeling how a hot beverage (or, hot bath) can make you feel wonderful and calm.

• Hugs
Reactions: bpdsaddylife and remcycler
B

bpdsaddylife

Dec 23, 2023
Thank you for spacing your sentences. I'm the same way! lol

We live in the unknown because we all die.

Suicidal thoughts are a symptom of mental illness.

These are intrusive thoughts and excessive worry if your life is unbalanced, especially if your basic needs are not met.

When your symptoms are less severe, you are less distracted by intrusive thoughts and brain fog.

Instead, you're doing things that make your brain happy. I know that feeling how a hot beverage (or, hot bath) can make you feel wonderful and calm.
Yea whenever I'm feeling really stressed from my day I always will take a hot bath. When I was younger I would make a 32 gallon thing of hot tea and drink it throughout the day. I never knew why I had such an addiction to tea but it seems like it was probably my way of regulating/calming down.

• Love
Reactions: Little_Suzy