FireFox

FireFox

Enlightened
Apr 8, 2020
Right now I am overwhelmed with all these emotions of anxiety and depression. I feel like I am drowning and no matter how hard I try I can't stay aflot above surface level. All the fight I once had is now gone within me believe me I fought so hard to improve my life and to live life to the full which upsets me even more. I really did want to live. I feel so alone. I have a family who are judgemental when it comes to mental health unwilling to listen and believe in the bullshit pharse "everything happens for a reason" I hate it when they say use it whenever something bad happens. I have no friends.

I feel so trapped by the thoughts in my head to kill myself nothing can give me relief from all this pain except death.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: binturong, ASBA999, Ash’Girl and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That must be really awful what you are going through, I find it so cruel how people have to suffer so much in this existence all through no fault of their own. But anyway best wishes, existing really can be so dreadful and torturous.

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
Right now I am overwhelmed with all these emotions of anxiety and depression. I feel like I am drowning and no matter how hard I try I can't stay aflot above surface level. All the fight I once had is now gone within me believe me I fought so hard to improve my life and to live life to the full which upsets me even more. I really did want to live. I feel so alone. I have a family who are judgemental when it comes to mental health unwilling to listen and believe in the bullshit pharse "everything happens for a reason" I hate it when they say use it whenever something bad happens. I have no friends.

I feel so trapped by the thoughts in my head to kill myself nothing can give me relief from all this pain except death.
Im so sorry you are also going through this. I feel the same way but I guess all I can say is that hopefully we will be at peace sometime soon