• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

Xe/It
Apr 2, 2023
and having that stupidity compounded by impulsivity and depression and shit lmaooooo
I wish I wish I wish
I wish I weren't so shameful and stupid and so much of an asshole and therapy won't fix any of that will it... Like maybe I'm not doomed but maybe I am lol... Maybe I'd be smarter if I drove an ice pick through my brain :D
Maybe I'd still suck even if I were a genius cuz I suck on an inherent level and the stupidity adds to it sure but I won't ever stop sucking maybe, maybe? Maybe. Maybe! Maybe maybe...
Selfishness too!!! Stupidly selfish, selfishly stupid, stupid self-absorbed worm...

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: DrearyAsh348 and undecided
N33dT0D13

N33dT0D13

Xe/It
Apr 2, 2023
stupid stupid stupid atupid stupid atupid atupid stupud sipid stioud stupid stupid stupid stupid stupis srupid srupis stupid stupir stupid stupid stupoid I hate myself so fucking much

I wish I could kill myself. I really, really do. I wish my best friend never met me and I wish I never got another dog and I wish I weren't a coward. I wish I weren't me. I wish I weren't a stupid asshole. I wish I didn't keep hurting my own fucking feelings. I wish I wish I wish, I wish I weren't so entitled and annoying and STUPID!!!

I am an absolute piece of shit and everyone can see it, what reason at all is there for me not to kill myself?

It doesn't matter. Nothing matters. Nothing I do matters, not in a positive way. Either I live a nothing life or I piss people off or upset them. Literally why not just kill myself, I don't contribute anything good to anything. No one will even read my posts in time, they'll clock me as a problem poster and ignore me til I'm banned and it's what I deserve!!! :D

I want to beat my skull in with a brick.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: DrearyAsh348