• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

P

PointlesslyLiving

Mar 28, 2024
Historically the main way the elites of hierarchical societies made sure their miserable underlings wouldn't simply kill themselves was with religion but now that religion is becoming less popular, especially in the West, they're instead telling us to "stay strong" which is even more bs, if your life is miserable, you don't see a purpose to living and you don't believe you'll get some sort of reward in the form of a good afterlife then what's the point of "staying strong"? IMO absolutely none! but they have to brainwash us into feeling bad for being suicidal so they gaslight us by saying things like "suicide is the easy way out"

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
Honestly I cannot stand those people and how pro-suffering they are. Not everyone wants to suffer in this meaningless existence for decades on end and it's disgusting how there is no acceptance towards that fact. I personally see no point to suffering when there are no disadvantages to not existing, to me all suffering is futile and undesirable, I really wish I never existed more than anything.