• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

Hunter2005

Experienced
Apr 15, 2023
Would anyone like to be reborn, like given the chance to have a better life experience?

Reactions: OneAndOnly!!, TheSpookyNameGuy and sserafim
R_N

R_N

-Memento Mori-
Dec 3, 2019
If I wish for anything I am bound to get dissapointed.

Reactions: TiredOfAllThis, Hunter2005, TheSpookyNameGuy and 1 other person
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
I simply wouldn't come alive for this shit, why come alive here if you're just going to be living out your misery.

I would want to be a super-intelligent machine with the power to manipulate atoms with all knowledge on how the universe works built directly into my mind and to be immortal until I decided i no longer want to live,

Last edited:
Reactions: TiredOfAllThis, tbroken, Dliena and 2 others
Dliena

Dliena

𝚂𝚂 𝙼𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝙽𝚘. 43,53?
Dec 22, 2023
Just not on this planet that's being destroyed with waging wars and climate change thank you very much.

Reactions: TheSpookyNameGuy and sserafim
TheSpookyNameGuy

TheSpookyNameGuy

There's nothing here..
Apr 30, 2023
No. If it follows the same rules as it has this time around then absolutely not.

Existence is an utter random disgusting mess, to think people can be born into poverty or abusive families, worse.

Too much of a gamble and i ain't a gambling man.

Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb, thegoldengirls, Dliena and 3 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
If I could come back without mental illness. Although I hate the world in some ways I'd like to come back and become a Neuroscientist to see if I can help come up with ways to help people with mental illness

Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb, notforl0ng, TheSpookyNameGuy and 1 other person
sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
I wouldn't want to be reborn into this world or reality. It's a very cruel and vicious place with endless suffering, people suffer everyday. If I *had* to be reborn into this world, I would choose to be a kpop idol because I like singing, and sometimes I wish that I could've been famous lol. I would prefer to be reborn into a fantasy world instead (Harry Potter), or a world of my own creation. I wish that I could create my own reality…

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: notforl0ng, Hunter2005, TheSpookyNameGuy and 2 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
you'd have to be out of your mind to choose to take a random chance at life in this place, it's a gamble with terrible odds there's a 50/50 chance you would be born into poverty, if the universe could bring you back alive again there's no reason why you wouldn't come back as anything else that's alive maybe Lab mouse

I'm willing to bet reincarnation is not at all possible. No one lives after death in any form and there is no afterlife.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and sserafim
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
No. I very much hope this is my last life.

Reactions: Hunter2005 and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
Reactions: divinemistress36
heisenberg

heisenberg

pile of skin and bones
May 18, 2020
i don't wish to be reborn. i've seen enough in my life and don't want to have the chance to be reborn into an even worse one. i want this life to be my last

Reactions: TiredOfAllThis, thegoldengirls, sserafim and 1 other person
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
How do you know if this life is your last one, or if you've had past lives? How would you find out who you were?
I have a strong inner feeling that I've been here before. My grand aunt had weirdly similar life path to mine (she committed suicide in her 20s).

• Informative
Reactions: divinemistress36 and sserafim
tbroken

tbroken

Wizard
Feb 22, 2024
I don't want to be a leader and I don't want to be a slave. Life is all luck based and we are just puppets of which ever system we adhere to. If you are given bad hands or hands you don't want, you'll get fucked bad.

• Love
Reactions: TiredOfAllThis, notforl0ng, thegoldengirls and 2 others
thegoldengirls

thegoldengirls

Student
Feb 10, 2024
No, I hope there is no such thing as reincarnation. It's so wild because every now and then I have this surreal feeling of deja'vu. It occurs occasionally, and when I get that feeling I wonder if that's a scattered memory from a past life.
Maybe I was a evil person in a past life, and my current life is punishment?
Hoping reincarnation is not a thing, but if it was a thing, I would hope I'm born in a developed country, in a stable two parent environment with none of the social hangups, addiction, anxiety, and severe depression that I have now.

Reactions: TiredOfAllThis, tbroken, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
No, I hope there is no such thing as reincarnation. It's so wild because every now and then I have this surreal feeling of deja'vu. It occurs occasionally, and when I get that feeling I wonder if that's a scattered memory from a past life.
Maybe I was a evil person in a past life, and my current life is punishment?
Hoping reincarnation is not a thing, but if it was a thing, I would hope I'm born in a developed country, in a stable two parent environment with none of the social hangups, addiction, anxiety, and severe depression that I have now.
I sometimes have deja vu as well. I had it more often when I was a kid though. Sometimes I think I might have been an evil person in my past life too, there's no explanation for why my current life is so hard or why I was unfortunate enough to be born with ASD. Maybe we're both re-doing a life or something…

Last edited:
Reactions: thegoldengirls, TiredOfAllThis and divinemistress36
aslank98

aslank98

Nov 12, 2021
I'm done with this world. This place is just shit for the average pleb/slave. Which the majority of humans are just slaves.

You have to work to eat, and live and maintain this silly existence. If you happen to find something you enjoy, you better hope you can monetise that shit or you'll never get a chance to dedicate enough time to it once you get a full time job.

I believe in reincarnation. Specifically the kind where we get tricked and come into a physical body to suffer then die and repeat.

Whatever happens when we die I'm not planning on coming back. All I can say is

DO NOT GO TO THE WHITE LIGHT.

• Informative
Reactions: TiredOfAllThis, divinemistress36 and sserafim
sserafim

sserafim

Sep 13, 2023
I'm done with this world. This place is just shit for the average pleb/slave. Which the majority of humans are just slaves.

You have to work to eat, and live and maintain this silly existence. If you happen to find something you enjoy, you better hope you can monetise that shit or you'll never get a chance to dedicate enough time to it once you get a full time job.

I believe in reincarnation. Specifically the kind where we get tricked and come into a physical body to suffer then die and repeat.

Whatever happens when we die I'm not planning on coming back. All I can say is

DO NOT GO TO THE WHITE LIGHT.
Where should you go instead then? Do you have any tips on escaping it?

Reactions: divinemistress36
OneAndOnly!!

OneAndOnly!!

Happiest person alive!!
Nov 24, 2023
yes, i wanna at least try and be happy in my next life!

Reactions: Hunter2005 and divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
How do you know if this life is your last one, or if you've had past lives? How would you find out who you were?
Some psychics claim they can see a person's past lives. I've done a few readings they are fun. I take them with a grain of salt and not as an absolute truth

Reactions: sserafim
throneofdispair03

throneofdispair03

is a mistake
Jan 10, 2024
No. I want eternal peace, not this shit all over again.

• Love
Reactions: TiredOfAllThis, redeyepiranha, sserafim and 1 other person
aslank98

aslank98

Nov 12, 2021
Where should you go instead then? Do you have any tips on escaping it?
To be honest I don't really know where we would go! But I sure as shit don't want to be funneled back into this circus called planet earth lol!

You should read up on gnosticism or prison planet theory
Here is a good start:

Essentially we are souls put into a human body to be harvested for our emotions by something, whether that's demon, alien or some sort of entity.

There is a huge amount of information out there regarding past lives, near death experiences which correlates with the theory of prison planet/ gnostism.

It explains why our lives are so traumatic and crap. To harvest lots of energy from our up and down emotional state.

The guy who created that trickedbythelight website has been researching about this topic for many decades. He has done many podcasts on YouTube. You can start with reading his website it gives you a good understanding of what potentially could be going on. Then listen to some podcasts too.
Of course it's all a theory we can't know for certain. I believe it though personally.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hunter2005, sserafim and divinemistress36
W

WeJumpToFly

Feb 19, 2024
Reincarnation is a fear of mine.

Reactions: sserafim