antilife

antilife

Student
Sep 11, 2023
I'm in a psych ward, it's the second day. I know that the only thing that could possibly help is medication. The rest of the groups and activities are complete bullshit. It's ways to spend your time. I hate it all. Even though this psych ward is not too bad compared to others in Germany, and generally I guess german psych wards might be better than in some other countries, I still consider it as complete bullshit. I mean at least they have some ideas on how to improve your health but I dont think this works with severe chronic depression. I don't think anything works. I'm only here because of meds, like I said in a different post, I just want to feel slightly better but my best option is still ctb.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, Mauve87, Vorty30 and 2 others
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I'm in a psych ward, it's the second day. I know that the only thing that could possibly help is medication. The rest of the groups and activities are complete bullshit. It's ways to spend your time. I hate it all. Even though this psych ward is not too bad compared to others in Germany, and generally I guess german psych wards might be better than in some other countries, I still consider it as complete bullshit. I mean at least they have some ideas on how to improve your health but I dont think this works with severe chronic depression. I don't think anything works. I'm only here because of meds, like I said in a different post, I just want to feel slightly better but my best option is still ctb.
Psych wards in uk are abysmal. The staff were arrogant and unhelpful.
They gave me a colouring book and some crayons to help me with my mental illness to distract myself. WTF !

Reactions: ForgottenAgain, Toobrokentofix and Vorty30
carac

carac

"and if this is the end, i am glad i met you."
May 27, 2023
Why are you so sure that medication is the only answer and that the groups are all bullshit?

Reactions: Mauve87 and Vorty30
antilife

antilife

Student
Sep 11, 2023
Why are you so sure that medication is the only answer and that the groups are all bullshit?
Because I know that talking about anythi g won't change my state of mind but meds will. They already did once. For some people it might work but not for me

snowcloud9

snowcloud9

I’m Cold
Sep 9, 2023
Psych wards in uk are abysmal. The staff were arrogant and unhelpful.
They gave me a colouring book and some crayons to help me with my mental illness to distract myself. WTF !
LOL same, why do people think that coloring is going to solve my real, important problems? đŸ˜‚ If I were to distract myself and be avoidant every time I had a stressor, I would literally be a homeless dropout right now.
Because I know that talking about anythi g won't change my state of mind but meds will. They already did once. For some people it might work but not for me
There are multiple types of therapy, psychoanalysis is only one of them. Have you tried different types like cbt?

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE