purplesmoothie

purplesmoothie

Experienced
Sep 13, 2018
Can someone give me advice? I need to end it like right away but Im in a mental health facility and will be for a few more months. It's usually not a locked facility but due to covid it is... I need to die.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
EmbraceOfTheVoid

EmbraceOfTheVoid

Part Time NEET - Full Time Suicidal
Mar 29, 2020
You're highly unlikely to succeed as you're constantly under surveillance and have limited time. The only thing you'll accomplish is extending your stay by even attempting so I'd recommend just playing the "game" until you're released.

Reactions: autumnal and Living_Hurts_so_Much
purplesmoothie

purplesmoothie

Experienced
Sep 13, 2018
You're highly unlikely to succeed as you're constantly under surveillance and have limited time. The only thing you'll accomplish is extending your stay by even attempting so I'd recommend just playing the "game" until you're released.
But I've been in the system for years.... I know your right but it's so painful...

• Hugs
redbutterfly

redbutterfly

Jul 31, 2020
what i used to do is just pretend to be happy and not suicidal anymore and i got out earlier than expected. i think thats the most realistic way and its almost impossible to ctb in mental health facilities

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, disabledandhopeless and purplesmoothie
purplesmoothie

purplesmoothie

Experienced
Sep 13, 2018
what i used to do is just pretend to be happy and not suicidal anymore and i got out earlier than expected. i think thats the most realistic way and its almost impossible to ctb in mental health facilities
Okay I will try this.

• Hugs
purplesmoothie

purplesmoothie

Experienced
Sep 13, 2018
How did you end up there if you don't mind me asking?
Well I've had past suicide attempts and a lot of hospilizations so I'm basically forced to be here against my will because my parents won't let me stay with them

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and disabledandhopeless