• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
To watch someone go from being obsessed with you to just willing to talk to you to avoiding you at all cost just makes you realize what what a degenerate you are and it sucks.

• Aww..
Reactions: StillWaiting, Deleted member 4993, Redt2go and 14 others
voool

voool

Experienced
Sep 18, 2018
Agreed

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, brighter, 21Neberg and 4 others
Eeyore

Eeyore

Aug 4, 2018
What happened?

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, CornerE, brighter and 3 others
aspx

aspx

Mar 25, 2019
It gets worse when they only talk with you when they need help.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Redt2go, Burbank and 6 others
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Humans sucks. That's one of the reasons why I'll never want to interact with them.

Reactions: StillWaiting, CornerE, aspx and 5 others
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
Humans sucks. That's one of the reasons why I'll never want to interact with them.

The flip side of that i are the gigantic feelings of loneliness. They're fucking killing me, literally.

Reactions: Redt2go and Roberto
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
To watch someone go from being obsessed with you to just willing to talk to you to avoiding you at all cost just makes you realize what what a degenerate you are and it sucks.
Have you tried self development?

CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
What happened?
I met a girl over the internet (Never met her face to face and I know I am pathetic for liking someone so much who I have never met) and for the first 2 months we were completely obsessed with each other. Then she said she couldn't do it any more. After that we would chat sometimes. At first she would still send messages at random, but that stopped and she just slowly lost interest in me. At the end, the conversations were as bland as you can imagine, because she had absolutely 0 interest in me. Then she ghosted me.
Have you tried self development?
No clue how to do that.

F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Yes this has happened to me too at points in my life, it's devastating and initially very painful but u will get over it in time. Don't let it make u bitter, it's not always something u did wrong. It can be issues with the other person.

Reactions: Redt2go
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
If you have any desire to live I highly suggest that you check out the self authoring program.

Self Authoring

This is a decent start to self development. But there are certainly many other paths to take down this road to personal growth.
I did the self authoring program by Jordan Peterson but only got through the past authoring right when I got arrested the cops took my laptop I was so pissed lol! I highly recommend the program even if u think u might be planning ctb. It could really help u get clarity and direction.

Reactions: GeorgeJL
CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
Yes this has happened to me too at points in my life, it's devastating and initially very painful but u will get over it in time. Don't let it make u bitter, it's not always something u did wrong. It can be issues with the other person.
Becoming bitter is something i'm actually scared of. I can already feel a small part of me wanting to think that all women are whores. It's a very small part of me, but still a part of me and I fear it may grow stronger with time.
If you have any desire to live I highly suggest that you check out the self authoring program.

Self Authoring

This is a decent start to self development. But there are certainly many other paths to take down this road to personal growth.
Thanks. I'll try to check it out later, but fear that I will forget.

Reactions: Final Escape
F

Final Escape

I’ve been here too long
Jul 8, 2018
Becoming bitter is something i'm actually scared of. I can already feel a small part of me wanting to think that all women are whores. It's a very small part of me, but still a part of me and I fear it may grow stronger with time.

Thanks. I'll try to check it out later, but fear that I will forget.
Well many women may behave like whores and especially if they had no dad, and were sexually abused as children. Often there's no help to work through this stuff either. So they just stay in the destructive cycle. You would have to try to find women who have both biological parents and stable intact home. Go to a Christian Church or different ones regularly to increase your odds of meeting a woman who hasn't been damaged. I'm sorry if this offends women who had no dad since I'am one of those women. I'm not saying fatherless women are trash it's just the risk of relationship problems tends to be worse because u never learned about what men expect and how to be in the female role. It's like I became masculine in my behaviors and thinking as a result of no dad. That's turn off to men if u want them to stick around. Sure I had my mom as an example of female role but I barely spent time with her and she was not the best model because she was more in the male role as provider throughout my life. So that didn't help me much.

Last edited:
R

Roberto

Wizard
Jan 19, 2019
It happened to me more than once. For me it's very difficult to make friends / girlfriend. So ... I take badly the rejection after any commitment. I have low self-steem and it's quite hard for me. The people I know they make new friends easily. May be they are handsome / nicer / have better social skills. I don't know. I just can tell you I understand and I would like to give you a big hug to lessen your hurt.

CornerE

CornerE

Needs a savior
Mar 12, 2019
You don't have to take that too personally , it doesn't necessarily mean you're a bad company .

I think it's either her having hard time , personal or career issues that make her depleted and need some time by herself .
( when I'm stressed , I tend to cut off all people for a while , even the ones I like , even social media is too much to me ) .
That happens .

Or , there may be something you discussed that she didn't like or agree with .
Again , it doesn't mean you're a bad guy .
She could be a conservative/racist and you're too liberal for her .

She doesn't think you belong to each others and most likely , she's right .

Everyone have some beliefs or secrets and - based on your conversations - she may have felt that you're not gonna be ok with it .
That's all.

Last edited:
Reactions: CoolGuy9
CoolGuy9

CoolGuy9

Mage
Mar 5, 2019
You don't have to take that too personally , it doesn't necessarily mean you're a bad company .

I think it's either her having hard time , personal or career issues that make her depleted and need some time by herself .
( when I'm stressed , I tend to cut off all people for a while , even the ones I like , even social media is too much to me ) .
That happens .

Or , there may be something you discussed that she didn't like or agree with .
Again , it doesn't mean you're a bad guy .
She could be a conservative/racist and you're too liberal for her .

She doesn't think you belong to each others and most likely , she's right .

Everyone have some beliefs or secrets and - based on your conversations - she may have felt that you're not gonna be ok with it .
That's all.
She did have a hard time personally and i'm sure that had something to do with it, but I did something myself that definitively didn't help the situation to put it nicely.

CornerE

CornerE

Needs a savior
Mar 12, 2019
She did have a hard time personally and i'm sure that had something to do with it, but I did something myself that definitively didn't help the situation to put it nicely.

:nomouth::notsure:

Reactions: CoolGuy9
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018

I agree. And yet nearly all of us feel entitled to ignore others. I don't know how that works--people realizing how painful something is but then (not you!) doing it to others. Humans just can't get our ish together.