S

sadDaysAhead

hanging-on-a-thin-rope
Jan 23, 2023
I've felt for a long time that being born was a mistake my family treats me like differently after I came out to them about my suicidal thoughts they pushed me away even more I feel really alone . My mother really doesn't love me like I think she's lying to me and I disappoint her . Nobody will really remember who I am and if they do they will remember me as the kid the picked on in hs . It really hurts to be alone I cry alone at night sometimes wishing I had someone to call to just get my mind off things I'll never be happy so why try to make friends it's all worthless just like me .at least I choose my faith that's one decision I have control of .

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: OceanBlue, Unending, Forever Sleep and 1 other person
cyanlove

cyanlove

looking for my other half (of my skull)
Dec 23, 2021
I am sorry that your family did not react properly when you told them about your suicidal thoughts. It was really brave of you to tell them.

Keep your faith, keep whatever hope and happiness you find along your way, if you can.

• Love
Reactions: sadDaysAhead
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also see it as being a mistake, the fact that I was so unfairly brought into this hellish world. I consider never existing at all as being the best thing possible and I hate how I was brought here.
But it's true that suicide is the way to take control over an existence that we never even asked for, so much in life is determined by factors that we have limited control over, with many people suffering so much all through no fault of their own, but of course we can control when we die, even if actually going through with suicide is something that is so difficult. And as well as that it's certainly true that so many humans just make this world a more horrible place, I believe that as well as life itself humans certainly are the problem.

• Love
Reactions: Unending, sadDaysAhead and LocalAngel
S

sadDaysAhead

hanging-on-a-thin-rope
Jan 23, 2023
I am sorry that your family did not react properly when you told them about your suicidal thoughts. It was really brave of you to tell them.

Keep your faith, keep whatever hope and happiness you find along your way, if you can.
they have pushed me away even more I regent telling them I regent even living and having to wake up everyday to do nothing idk if it will ever get better and if its even worth the try

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
they have pushed me away even more I regent telling them I regent even living and having to wake up everyday to do nothing idk if it will ever get better and if its even worth the try
To me it sounds like you're still on the fence about whether CTB is the right choice for you. Personally, I feel if one is still ambivalent about CTB, it is best to hold off until absolutely certain. Maybe that's just me.

S

sadDaysAhead

hanging-on-a-thin-rope
Jan 23, 2023
To me it sounds like you're still on the fence about whether CTB is the right choice for you. Personally, I feel if one is still ambivalent about CTB, it is best to hold off until absolutely certain. Maybe that's just me.
I want to ctb I don't have sources and dont like to bother people :(
My preferred method is SN