• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
We all die anyway. So what even is suicide? It is the shortening of life span. But if you drink or smoke too much, you shorten your life-span. If you drive too much, you increase the chances of lethal accidents. Heck, even if you eat too much processed meat you increase the chance of colon cancers! People who know this and still do these things... why are they not considered suicidal and sectioned like we in here often are? So if you drink N or SN or tie a bedsheet around your neck, only you are considered weird, sick, bad etc. Society is so hypocritical!

• Love
Reactions: WhatPowerIs, zengiraffe, thebelljarrr and 11 others
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
what is irrational is wanting to grow old

They want everyone age 90 and bedridden in pain

• Love
Reactions: zengiraffe, not-2-b-the-answer, AbusedInnocent and 3 others
Lirisu

Lirisu

piss drinker
Jun 30, 2024
what is irrational is wanting to grow old

They want everyone age 90 and bedridden in pain
Exactly! "Normal" people think, "I want to grow old and be in constant pain and be a nuisance for everyone I know".

• Love
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, zengiraffe, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others
BrainShower

BrainShower

Tiny storm
Nov 7, 2023
There are people who campaign against all of those things.
The only reason that the other things are legal (and killing ourselves isn't)
is that there is a profit to be made off of us if we drink, smoke, eat meat, or drive.
If we die the money dries up.
Ka-ching!
💰🏧💲🏦🤑🤑💀🤑🪙

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: ijustwishtodie, not-2-b-the-answer and Hollowman
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Exactly! "Normal" people think, "I want to grow old and be in constant pain and be a nuisance for everyone I know".

Undrstnd tht sme ppl d/ nt wnt 2 C old age bt wthout th/ ageism of 'old ppl r nuisnce' wld b gr8 pls

• Informative
  • Hugs
Reactions: Myforevercharlie, Chinaski, not-2-b-the-answer and 7 others
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I don't mind reaching old age as long as I'm healthy.

• Hugs
Reactions: Myforevercharlie, zengiraffe, not-2-b-the-answer and 4 others
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
  • Hugs
Reactions: Myforevercharlie and not-2-b-the-answer
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
Yeah! I Fully agree with that! :-)
I actually believe this (painless eternal life) is promised to believers in Christ, which is why I'm desperate to end THIS life and wake up in the new world and resurrection. Most other religious people would say this is a horrible sentiment to be excited about... to be excited about death, lol.

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and ninfanatic
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I actually believe this (painless eternal life) is promised to believers in Christ, which is why I'm desperate to end THIS life and wake up in the new world and resurrection. Most other religious people would say this is a horrible sentiment to be excited about... to be excited about death, lol.
I think I miss-understood it then. I thought about life on earth. As long as things are good. Anyway I don't believe in an afterlife.

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
I think I miss-understood it then. I thought about life on earth. As long as things are good. Anyway I don't believe in an afterlife.
I only believe in a "next-life", that there will be a physical resurrection of my body (without capability to experience pain and suffering) after the judgment of the world. Until then I'll complain about how shitty and fucked this current life and world is.

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
So true. Weirdly, over things like overindulging in alcohol, processed food, drugs, we are more keen on protecting a person's right to choose. Maybe though because they are not exactly choosing death, it's more that they are trying to make life more enjoyable or- numb it out maybe.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Praestat_Mori
ninfanatic

ninfanatic

death is a beginning & not an end
Jul 3, 2024
This is similar to what I believe. I'm just excited to end this existence, and I'm putting my faith in spiritual guidance to.. well, guide me out.

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Warlock
Apr 15, 2024
So true. Weirdly, over things like overindulging in alcohol, processed food, drugs, we are more keen on protecting a person's right to choose. Maybe though because they are not exactly choosing death, it's more that they are trying to make life more enjoyable or- numb it out maybe.
Yeah, like giving whiskey before to someone with a gunshot wound. The so called puritanical old west America drank way more whiskey than today and ate lots of meats. Hell, even heroin (diamorphine) and cocaine were legal (like in COCA-Cola). It seemed like quality over quantity. Of course at some point it can be too much and be destructive. But there are people who would be better high on morphine rather than suffer mental and physical pain yet live to 87. Ironically, only THEN they give morphine to the dying sick elderly. So society is hypocritical.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Forever Sleep, pthnrdnojvsc and 1 other person
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I don't know what comes after this but I hope it's not being reincarnated into a new body. 😭😭😭
Once in this hell hole is enough!!!!🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: WhatPowerIs, Praestat_Mori, Myforevercharlie and 1 other person
lacrimosa

lacrimosa

Student
Jul 1, 2024
I think that having the opinion that life is sacred is fine as long as they don't legislate those opinions. Life isn't sacred. If it really was, would we have this horrible human condition where we must kill to survive? Would there be so many wars? Life being sacred is an opinion afforded to the wealthy or extremely lucky ones. And even the rich commit suicide so I think that this whole life is sacred argument is merely a platitude, an empty feel good slogan. George Carlin was right.

• Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and not-2-b-the-answer