G

gummyshark

Aug 27, 2024
Had a dream last night about getting shot, not sure what it means but I wish it was real. I wish someone would shoot me and end my suffering. I wish I could buy a gun and end everything. Unfortunately, it's hard living in a country where they have one of the strictest firearm laws. I wish suicide was easier. I've tried to jump out of the window by trying to open my window but the windows only open a tiny bit which wasn't enough for someone to fit through. It's sad, isn't it? To live in a world like this. I feel like a lot of people in my country brush off mental illness as getting possessed. especially because of the religion, they just think someone's getting possessed instead of a mental breakdown or something like that. I really hate it here. I want the world to end, wouldn't that be easier? If the world just suddenly ended, it's not like anyone would know since you'd just suddenly be gone. it's so hard living like this.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: landslide2, pthnrdnojvsc, ijustwishtodie and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also just wish to be free from suffering, personally all I hope for is to never exist again, I certainly understand that it's so dreadful and tiring feeling trapped in this existence. But anyway I wish you the best.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Enlightened
Apr 15, 2024
Yeah, the mental illness=demon possession is really superstitious. Such stupidity enrages me!

Reactions: landslide2, pthnrdnojvsc and ijustwishtodie
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I relate so much. Being alive really is torturous and what's even more torturous in my case is being trapped in existence because I'm not as privileged as other people here meaning that I can't access any suicide at all. Right now I'm in such a state to where I am willing to go through a painful suicide method such as drowning but the only issue is that I can't access it. I hate that the only thing that I can do in existence is to suffer massively until I die naturally anyway. Fuck life and fuck all of the evil pro lifers for making suicide so difficult to do

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
anopenwound

anopenwound

I̸'̷m̵ ̸g̶o̷i̶n̵g̷ ̶h̵o̶m̶e̶.̵
Jul 27, 2024
I wish I could die just right now. Right at this moment. This is unbelievably cruel.

Reactions: ijustwishtodie