Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
This is my second time in this forum, and since then I have done what you'd call "heal" or "fight back" from depression. I got a job, found meds that work for me, got a degree, but it hasn't worked out well for me.

I'm expected to be able to balance work and college, but it's left me with no time for myself and 5 hours of sleep each night. I have no ambitions and I am simply doing everything because it is what I've been told being healthy looks like. And the job, dear hod the job. Everyone likes my boss, he's friendly, hardworking, popular, but every time he talks to me he hurts my feelings. I get told off for saying "sorry" instead of "excuse me" yet everyone says it's normal and that "he's good for a boss, wait until you get a different job!" I'm sorry? I just have to deal with this and there's nothing I can do about it? It even gets worse?

Maybe I'm just a little bitch, but on the bright side it has given me the motivation to plan my ctb again. If this is what a good boss and a healthy life looks like, I don't wish to be a part of it. Oh and the meds? Lol what a joke

• Hugs
Reactions: LoiteringClouds, bipolar22, Duochrome-Seahorse and 3 others
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
What living a "healthy life" is truly different for everyone, but the same basic construct is forced onto everyone~ :/ I hate it! >_<

• Hugs
Reactions: warm dreams and Abyssal
Smelly_ballz

Smelly_ballz

No hope in heaven, No fear of hell
Oct 30, 2023
I hate society bc of how robotic it expects us to be. We all have to follow the same standards and if we deviate from that we are fucked. I was born so wrong; I wish I was never born so I wouldn't have to deal with this.

• Hugs
Reactions: Abyssal and warm dreams
Abyssal

Abyssal

Kill me
Nov 26, 2023
I hate society bc of how robotic it expects us to be. We all have to follow the same standards and if we deviate from that we are fucked. I was born so wrong; I wish I was never born so I wouldn't have to deal with this.
Exactly. DONT want to be a drone? Boom here's an adhd diagnosis and pills to make you "normal"