• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

MisterOGBongWater

MisterOGBongWater

Aug 30, 2023
Going on a vacation with some friends in the woods first week of August. Part of me doesn't want to even go, it's gonna hurt too bad because me and my ex were supposed to go together. And now everyone's gonna be there with their person but me. I'm just gonnna go and get drunk, I could do that by myself in my room without the physical reminder that I ruined my life and pushed away the only person who thought I was worth while.

I don't want to go. I don't want to look at happy couples. I don't want to be reminded she was supposed to be there with me

I also don't want to ruin everyone's vibe. Bold to assume I'd even matter that much, but I don't wanna be selfish. I know I probably won't. And it would be ridiculous to not just go and do it after. At least I can have a fun time with my friends one last time before I go but, I really just don't want to go and be reminded of everything being fucked.

Maybe one last time with them is what I need before I go. I think it'll help me make peace

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and lynnschronicles
M

MyTimeIsUp

Perhaps I'll be important when I'm long gone?
Feb 27, 2024
It might help, you never know. You might have fun! And you'll get to say goodbye

MisterOGBongWater

MisterOGBongWater

Aug 30, 2023
It might help, you never know. You might have fun! And you'll get to say goodbye
True. They won't know it's a goodbye but I guess if I can make peace with myself then that's all that really matters.

I'm sure it'll be fun. Overall they're my people and they invited me. So I'm sure it'll be a fun time. But it's tainted now unfortunately. It still serves as a nice get together before I go, whether they realize it or not. So I can be grateful for that. At least I won't die completely alone. Well physically I will, but at least I had one last hurrah. Can't say I'll miss anyone though. This chronic mental anguish isn't worth preventing grief. I would be full of myself to even assume

Whatever. You're right. At least I can say goodbye