K

konglegend

May 6, 2020
I kinda feel alone in this world. I am thinking about riding a bus in 30 days, but before that i want to make a friend who can rely on each other. Is there any?

• Hugs
Reactions: Golden-Ivory, Fragile, BlackPoppet and 3 others
torturedbylife

torturedbylife

Enemy of the world
May 2, 2020
I'm up to be friends if you'd like.

Reactions: BlackPoppet and konglegend
SpareWheel

SpareWheel

I go on holidays by mistake
May 4, 2020
Friends are like doughnuts, you can never have too many - count me in.

Reactions: BlackPoppet, Borabora and konglegend
S

SilentlySuffocating

~is this the end?
Apr 28, 2020
I don't mind making friends with you - I'm in

Reactions: BlackPoppet and konglegend
disabledandhopeless

disabledandhopeless

Enlightened
Mar 1, 2020
Can I join? :hug:

Reactions: BlackPoppet
B

Borabora

May 6, 2020
Friends are like doughnuts, you can never have too many - count me in.
Haha. I never heard that before. Reminds me of: "Life is like a box of chocolates; you never know what you are going to get." - line from the Forrest Gump movie

SpareWheel

SpareWheel

May 4, 2020
Haha. I never heard that before. Reminds me of: "Life is like a box of chocolates; you never know what you are going to get." - line from the Forrest Gump movie
To be honest I made it up on the spot, I typed in a few more things first in the place of doughnuts, but I worried they might offend someone. So it ended up being doughnuts, non-offensive little circlets of saturated fat filled joy that they are.

The term I've heard was "friends are like orgasms..." but then I remembered some people suffer with an illness that sees them randomly orgasming all the time, which they don't like so better to be safe than sorry. Nobody randomly doughnuts.

Reactions: BlackPoppet
CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
To be honest I made it up on the spot, I typed in a few more things first in the place of doughnuts, but I worried they might offend someone. So it ended up being doughnuts, non-offensive little circlets of saturated fat filled joy that they are.

The term I've heard was "friends are like orgasms..." but then I remembered some people suffer with an illness that sees them randomly orgasming all the time, which they don't like so better to be safe than sorry. Nobody randomly doughnuts.

As a frequent doughnutter I'm offended ;)

SpareWheel

SpareWheel

May 4, 2020
As a frequent doughnutter I'm offended ;)
Well tough titties :P can't please everyone and at least I could bribe your apology with some more doughnuts.

Can I ask, what one does to become a frequent doughnutter? If it's just the eating of them, I've definitely got enough frequent doughnut miles on the clock, the amount of my jeans that no longer fit are testament to it, sadly.

B

Borabora

May 6, 2020

Ah...nice good thinking.