bed

bed

CTBed
Aug 24, 2019
i've just been sitting here..staring at them. why can't i just drink them. i hate my fucking mind. why is my si so strong when my life is so terribly bad. I just want out...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Suicidebydeath, CelestialSky, Samsara and 12 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
i wish i was in your position i know i would drink it easily due to this chronic pain caused by a brain injury, i wouldn't do it right now but when the pain is unbearable and that's often i would do it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, miserableforever, bed and 1 other person
bed

bed

CTBed
Aug 24, 2019
i wish i was in your position i know i would drink it easily due to this chronic pain caused by a brain injury, i wouldn't do it right now but when the pain is unbearable and that's often i would do it.
i have chronic pain as well.

i feel even more worthless.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Seaghost, UnEssential, Dead Meat and 3 others
W

wereqryan

Experienced
Dec 22, 2018
Oh you got your N huh!! Massive congrats brother. :smiling::smiling:

Don't worry about SI. It'll get better in time. Did you test your N yet?

Reactions: Dead Meat, Beeper, blueclover_. and 3 others
bed

bed

CTBed
Aug 24, 2019
Oh you got your N huh!! Massive congrats brother. :smiling::smiling:

Don't worry about SI. It'll get better in time. Did you test your N yet?
i did not, i trust the source.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, PeacefulTonic and wereqryan
Zzzzz

Zzzzz

Nothing compares to the bliss of death.
Aug 8, 2018
Try not to feel bad. Even with the most peaceful, painless methods SI is incredibly powerful .

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, Beeper, blueclover_. and 2 others
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
There's no rush. When you're ready you'll know. You got the golden ticket now, you can leave whenever you want. Is there anything you want to do in this world before you go?

• Love
Reactions: dyingalone123, Dead Meat, Bedrock48 and 3 others
bed

bed

CTBed
Aug 24, 2019
There's no rush. When you're ready you'll know. You got the golden ticket now, you can leave whenever you want. Is there anything you want to do in this world before you go?
nothing man, besides saying goodbye to one person...and i can't. They hurt me and that's literally the only thing I want to do.

everything else seems so pointless. I have no desires, no goals or ambitions.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, Beeper, blueclover_. and 1 other person
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
i have chronic pain as well.

i feel even more worthless.
it always comes down to the less unpleasant of two poor choices, sometimes the pain is so unbearable it hurts like hell, thats how i know i'd drink it, it's just like someone who would jump out a window of a burning building instead of being burned alive, some days i can't even watch a movie or read anything or listen to music my brain is that stress that all i can think about is the pain, i use to be programmer but i can't work anymore

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: UnEssential, Dead Meat, Beeper and 1 other person
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
nothing man, besides saying goodbye to one person...and i can't. They hurt me and that's literally the only thing I want to do.

everything else seems so pointless. I have no desires, no goals or ambitions.
Damn. That's rough. I would probably still say goodbye to that person, but maybe I'd change my mind if I knew the situation. Sorry life has come to this point for you man. I can feel that you're a good person just by our interactions alone. Shitty things always happen to good people in this world. It fucking sucks

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, Beeper, blueclover_. and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
N is the best suicide method in my opinion. At least you have the option to leave peacefully at a time of your own choosing. I can imagine it must be frustrating what you are going through, as even know we want to die, we are programmed to survive, it is the way we have evolved. I wish you the best. I hope you find the peace you are looking for.

• Love
Reactions: UnEssential, eternalmelancholy, Dead Meat and 1 other person
xLosthopex

xLosthopex

Tell my dogs I love them
May 29, 2020
Same

• Hugs
Reactions: UnEssential, Death is beautiful, Dead Meat and 1 other person
B

Beeper

Experienced
Sep 28, 2021
In a similar situation, I have SN and sufficient medication for my exit. I keep thinking about utilizing it, though I have been pushing back my CTB date for various reasons.

Best wishes to you.

• Hugs
Reactions: UnEssential, bed and Dead Meat
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
N is the best suicide method in my opinion. At least you have the option to leave peacefully at a time of your own choosing.

Yeah. OP don't stress too much you have your bus ticket now. All you have to do is wait for the right day to claim the ticket. It could be tomorrow or it could be a year from now. Only you can decide.

I am waiting on delivery atm. The plan is to take a few days to tie up loose ends and then finally leave this prison planet for good. I am so anxious. I hope nothing goes wrong during transit (I have unbelievably bad luck).

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, UnEssential and bed
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
I have my N bottles in my closet for 3 months. I am not stressed but I am waiting for the moment when I feel it is finally my time. I feel way overdue too.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, PeacefulTonic, UnEssential and 1 other person
bed

bed

CTBed
Aug 24, 2019
Yeah. OP don't stress too much you have your bus ticket now. All you have to do is wait for the right day to claim the ticket. It could be tomorrow or it could be a year from now. Only you can decide.

I am waiting on delivery atm. The plan is to take a few days to tie up loose ends and then finally leave this prison planet for good. I am so anxious. I hope nothing goes wrong during transit (I have unbelievably bad luck).
I was very anxious as well while it was in transit and had a weird experience while being so. It arrived though nonetheless and very quickly.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, PeacefulTonic, UnEssential and 1 other person
N

no-name9859472882

Student
May 16, 2021
i've just been sitting here..staring at them. why can't i just drink them. i hate my fucking mind. why is my si so strong when my life is so terribly bad. I just want out...
Where did you get your N from ?

eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
I was very anxious as well while it was in transit and had a weird experience while being so. It arrived though nonetheless and very quickly.

How did you feel once you received your N? It must be an odd feeling. Maybe a sense of relief? I guess even with the best methods, SI will still be present. At least it is better than hanging or jumping.

A part of me wishes I was badass enough to walk into a lake holding a big rock or douse myself in gasoline and set myself on fire. It a twisted way I really admire people who ctb with badass methods. Top 1 has to be the viral video of the Chinese steelworker jumping into a large open vat of molten steel. That's how the Terminator died in the movies.

Reactions: LittleJem
bed

bed

CTBed
Aug 24, 2019
How did you feel once you received your N? It must be an odd feeling. Maybe a sense of relief? I guess even with the best methods, SI will still be present. At least it is better than hanging or jumping.

A part of me wishes I was badass enough to walk into a lake holding a big rock or douse myself in gasoline and set myself on fire. It a twisted way I really admire people who ctb with badass methods. Top 1 has to be the viral video of the Chinese steelworker jumping into a large open vat of molten steel. That's how the Terminator died in the movies.
I felt overwhelmed at first but soon calmed down. A bit relieved as well I guess.

A week later it just feels unreal to have it in my possession.

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleJem, Dead Meat, UnEssential and 1 other person
eternalmelancholy

eternalmelancholy

waiting for the bus
Mar 24, 2021
I felt overwhelmed at first but soon calmed down. A bit relieved as well I guess.

A week later it just feels unreal to have it in my possession.

I guess with all things in life, nothing really lives up to the expectation. I seriously don't know how people are so satisfied all the time.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and bed
sadbadpsychogirl

sadbadpsychogirl

sonofabitch
May 29, 2020
not gonna lie i'm a little jealous..

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
D

DontGiveAshiit

Student
Nov 1, 2020

believe me I have the worst luck, and I was very worried while my N shipped, I was sure the customs gonna take it, but eventually I got it. So Im sure you dont need to worry.
When I received it I was so happy, easily one of the best days in my life.
currently trying to get the other supplements. I dont think I have strong SI that prevent me from taking it (although I will never know I guess until I actually try to do it) but the one thing that keeps me here is my mother. I have no idea how I can leave her..... without her I would do it in a heartbeat

• Hugs
Reactions: eternalmelancholy, Dead Meat, PeacefulTonic and 1 other person
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
but the one thing that keeps me here is my mother. I have no idea how I can leave her..... without her I would do it in a heartbeat
i am in same position. My N is here collecting dust while I am unable to get over causing grief for my mother

• Hugs
Reactions: LittleJem, UnEssential, boc and 3 others
B

boc

Experienced
May 19, 2021
This is me. I feel the same way. There will be once a week where I'll just stare at a bottle of N for an hour or so.

I know I want to CTB, and I've prepared everything I can: antiemetics, notes, delayed e-mails. I'm waiting for the day I can get over my SI. Give it time, there's no rush. Open to suggestions by others though who are facing the same dilemma.

I'm sure something will come along one day that will give me the push.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, PeacefulTonic, eternalmelancholy and 1 other person
bed

bed

CTBed
Aug 24, 2019
Please advise how I can find a good source please - you can message me. Thanks!
the PPeH has the source. Use source B (D). A is a scammer at this point and has been taken out of the recently updated PPeH.

• Love
Reactions: Fadeawaaaay, PeacefulTonic and Dead Meat
addressunknown

addressunknown

Aug 26, 2021
pretty straightforward to get if you have the funds
Couldn't find any proper seller despite weeks of research on dw. Only scams

• Hugs
Reactions: Suicidebydeath