maggot666

maggot666

Aug 23, 2019
So turned up unannounced where my ex is staying he was out but there was a girl I know sitting on his bed and she stayed over after begging him he told me he really likes her he only ended it with me Saturday I left to go ctb but I was in pieces like sobbing I tried to get myself together but it hurts so fucking bad a couple stopped me to ask if I was ok I said yeah trying to compose myself so they said no you are not, at this stage they physically tried to stop me from walking on and then another 2 people did. One was making calls police turned up they detained me under section 136 then I was assessed in mental hospital near where I live they told me I can voluntarily could admit myself or I will be sectioned for 28 days so really they are giving me no choice they have moved me to another town over an hour away. I am devastated I can't deal with the pain emotionally I mean I am broken I'm trying to blag my way but I don't think it's working. I got like 8 houses away from the train crossing that is the biggest blow I know suicide by train is bad it is not my main choice but I need to go so whilst I'm here I'm going to study up on partial hanging I need to find my carotid artery see if I can make me nearly black out. There is a bed sheet and blanket in here could I get it to work but make it like I am lying down sleeping just in case I can't leave in the next few days. There's no lock on the door to my room and there's a window on the door.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Thanatos, Sunset764, lilyeehaw and 9 others
N

nooo2

Jan 22, 2019
I know how you feel right now, but you're thinking irrationally, trying to do this while in a mental hospital will only make it worse, and I doubt you'll even succeed. Once you get out, THEN think of a plan CAREFULLY. But I truly hope that you start to feel a little better and I'm sorry you have been put in this situation, sending all the love. ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Reactions: NotSure, lilyeehaw, irregularheartbeat and 10 others
KingDonald

KingDonald

Aug 24, 2019
So turned up unannounced where my ex is staying he was out but there was a girl I know sitting on his bed and she stayed over after begging him he told me he really likes her he only ended it with me Saturday I left to go ctb but I was in pieces like sobbing I tried to get myself together but it hurts so fucking bad a couple stopped me to ask if I was ok I said yeah trying to compose myself so they said no you are not, at this stage they physically tried to stop me from walking on and then another 2 people did. One was making calls police turned up they detained me under section 136 then I was assessed in mental hospital near where I live they told me I can voluntarily could admit myself or I will be sectioned for 28 days so really they are giving me no choice they have moved me to another town over an hour away. I am devastated I can't deal with the pain emotionally I mean I am broken I'm trying to blag my way but I don't think it's working. I got like 8 houses away from the train crossing that is the biggest blow I know suicide by train is bad it is not my main choice but I need to go so whilst I'm here I'm going to study up on partial hanging I need to find my carotid artery see if I can make me nearly black out. There is a bed sheet and blanket in here could I get it to work but make it like I am lying down sleeping just in case I can't leave in the next few days. There's no lock on the door to my room and there's a window on the door.

I'd say start planning how you're going to ctb now and execute the plan once you get out. I doubt you'd be able to pull off a partial hanging while laying down. Plus, they're probably watching. Partial hanging is something you might be able to pull off in the bathroom using the shower curtain thing, if they even have one. Its almost impossible to even ctb in some psych wards because some of them have even made it to where the doorknobs are "unhangable".

I was in the psych ward 3 times as a teen and still remember that stupid camera in the corner watching my every move.

Reactions: Dawn0071111, Notcutoutforlife, Soul and 2 others
W

wendydong1

Experienced
Jul 31, 2019
Try to get out the mental hospital asap. Lie your way out. Then once you get home, evaluate your options

• Love
Reactions: CelestialSky, Thanatos, Dawn0071111 and 7 others
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I agree with everyone on here. I wouldn't try anything while you are in there. It may even be risky being on here while you are there.
You can always plan better once you are free from their watchful eyes.
Just my opinion. :wink:

P.S. Sorry for what happened to you. :hug:

Reactions: VortexOfSuffering, Sunset764, Lara Francis and 6 others
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
Strangers did grab you? Or who grabbed and stopped you?

Conflicted Cat

Conflicted Cat

Experienced
May 23, 2019
Wow, WTF, some people just can't mind their own bloody business... But yeah, I wouldn't try anything while you're there. It could risk you being there for longer. Fake it till you make it out.

Reactions: Sunset764, Lara Francis, Soul and 5 others
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
Wow, WTF, some people just can't mind their own bloody business... But yeah, I wouldn't try anything while you're there. It could risk you being there for longer. Fake it till you make it out.

These idiots think theyre saving people, but they actually dont, especially in the us it means only more medical bills.

Reactions: irregularheartbeat, Painted Bird and Juicebox
Conflicted Cat

Conflicted Cat

Experienced
May 23, 2019
These idiots think theyre saving people, but they actually dont, especially in the us it means only more medical bills.

And that really boils my blood. Like oh you're supposedly "helping" but people walk out with a giant bill making them feel even more suicidal, some fucking help, right.

Reactions: Sunset764, Painted Bird, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
And that really boils my blood. Like oh you're supposedly "helping" but people walk out with a giant bill making them feel even more suicidal, some fucking help, right.

Then they say well you can pay it easely back. And that youre probably just ungrateful.

maggot666

maggot666

Aug 23, 2019
Strangers did grab you? Or who grabbed and stopped you?
Yeah they literally grouped round me I tried quite a few times to push through with my bike one was so loud kept saying you are going to be ok over and over which was really annoying. I swear it's torture being in here this feeling is so bad it's really really hard trying to not be upset

• Hugs
Reactions: Sunset764, Lara Francis, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
Yeah they literally grouped round me I tried quite a few times to push through with my bike one was so loud kept saying you are going to be ok over and over which was really annoying. I swear it's torture being in here this feeling is so bad it's really really hard trying to not be upset

And why exactly did they that? Were you trying to commit suicide, or why?

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
maggot666

maggot666

Aug 23, 2019
And why exactly did they that? Were you trying to commit suicide, or why?
I was on my way to the train crossing but they stopped because I was crying really badly I couldn't compose myself

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Baskol1
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
I was on my way to the train crossing but they stopped because I was crying really badly I couldn't compose myself

I guess they suspected you were trying to kill yourself. Were the train tracks a few meters away?

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
W

who doesn't matter

Student
Jun 17, 2019
Just like everyone else said, make it out of the hospital, reach home and grab your composure.

Reactions: Sunset764, Lara Francis, bea1974 and 3 others
k3v3r

k3v3r

Apr 25, 2019
I know how you feel, i've been in the hospital for 6 months now. Try to wait till you get out. i've attempted suicide countless times while i've been here, it will not work, they will just keep you longer

• Hugs
Reactions: Notcutoutforlife, Lara Francis, Soul and 1 other person
maggot666

maggot666

Aug 23, 2019
I guess they suspected you were trying to kill yourself. Were the train tracks a few meters away?
Yeah I was literally about 8 houses away from the crossing I didn't mention suicide or the train but at one point I saw the barriers go down and cos I couldn't get there I broke down even more on the floor

Reactions: Baskol1
DeathImminent

DeathImminent

Experienced
Aug 9, 2019
I know how you feel, i've been in the hospital for 6 months now. Try to wait till you get out. i've attempted suicide countless times while i've been here, it will not work, they will just keep you longer
are you treatment resistant or what keeps you suicidal? :/

Reactions: Baskol1 and k3v3r
maggot666

maggot666

Aug 23, 2019
I saw the doctor they won't let me go. After I looked around the main door and fire escapes but don't think I can get out I then said I'm here voluntary so I want to leave then another doctor came and said he would detain me if I leave so wait again to see consultant in the morning.

• Hugs
Reactions: Baskol1 and Soul
Centerism

Centerism

Love is my final option
Aug 25, 2019
You are in a very sad situation there. I feel for you. I really do. Butt I think your going about this all wrong. Don't try to ctb while your there. You most likely won't get away with it and success in partial is very hard to achieve. I've tried it and even though it can work, it's extremely painful both physically and mentally. The anxiety gets so high that your panic mode turns on and you fight to get your restraint off.

If I were you and was in your situation, which I have been, I would lie to get out and when your out wait till the initial pain of your breakup to subside, then and only then, figure out if suicide is still in the books for you. If it still is take time to study methods, find one that suits you and go out that way. If it were up to me, I would find a quick and painless way so you can live your last moments in joy rather than pain.

Just my advice. I did feel for you though, my boyfriend died a few months back and I still feel the pain. Good luck :)

• Hugs
Reactions: DownFall, painoflife, Notcutoutforlife and 4 others
Pistolero114

Pistolero114

Veteran
Jun 25, 2019
:aw:

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'm sorry you're going through all this. Please breathe as deep as you can, and be gentle with yourself, and focus on seeming together enough to go home. If you try to off yourself in there they'll just keep you longer. (((Hugs)))

Reactions: Walilamdzi and Baskol1
scorpiooo2

scorpiooo2

saddest grl
Aug 23, 2019
Cooperate with the staff and the psychiatrist, tell them you've really changed your outlook on life and now want to live. That's the fastest way to get out of one of those places

Reactions: DownFall, Sunset764, Baskol1 and 1 other person
Dawn0071111

Dawn0071111

Hungry Ghost
Dec 9, 2018
Please dont try to kill yourself while you are in that place!!! They will extend your stay!!!

Reactions: Sunset764, Baskol1 and KingDonald
Baskol1

Baskol1

No life, no problems
Aug 11, 2019
I saw the doctor they won't let me go. After I looked around the main door and fire escapes but don't think I can get out I then said I'm here voluntary so I want to leave then another doctor came and said he would detain me if I leave so wait again to see consultant in the morning.

I dont think escaping is a good idea, even if sucessful, the police will probably search for you everywhere. And if you cant sucessfully kill yourself in that short timeline, well then you will be in the hospital for a very long time again.

Reactions: Neville1 and Centerism
W

who doesn't matter

Student
Jun 17, 2019
I dont think escaping is a good idea, even if sucessful, the police will probably search for you everywhere. And if you cant sucessfully kill yourself in that short timeline, well then you will be in the hospital for a very long time again.
And hospitals are supposed to help us. How ironic can it get.