blank_slab

blank_slab

Crazy crazed person
May 17, 2023
Hello it's been a while since I've posted here but I've been busy with life. Recently the stress has been getting to me there's just so much going on in my life that it just feels overwhelming I've also noticed that my mood swings have been getting worse sometimes even acting like completely different people multiple times in one day. I had to deny someones request to date me and I felt really bad because it was someone who I work with in music and now he's not doing so good so I feel like a real jerk. Yeah I just thought I'd update on myself so no one would think I've ctb'd yet there's probably only like one person who consistently reads my posts but even if it's just for them I want them to know I'm still here. sorry for the dumb read feel free to start a private chat with me I kinda feel the need to talk to people. I love you all

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Death_or_Coffee, not-2-b-the-answer, MeltingBrain and 1 other person
kovu

kovu

unendlichkeit
Nov 15, 2021
I don't really have anything to say, just wanted to let you know that I read your post and hope that you manage to find some calm. best wishes

• Love
Reactions: blank_slab
MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
Hello it's been a while since I've posted here but I've been busy with life. Recently the stress has been getting to me there's just so much going on in my life that it just feels overwhelming I've also noticed that my mood swings have been getting worse sometimes even acting like completely different people multiple times in one day.
Why do you feel this way , what's going on ?
I had to deny someones request to date me and I felt really bad because it was someone who I work with in music and now he's not doing so good so I feel like a real jerk.
You don't owe people a date , it's always a mutual thing.

Reactions: Death_or_Coffee
blank_slab

blank_slab

Crazy crazed person
May 17, 2023
Why do you feel this way , what's going on ?

You don't owe people a date , it's always a mutual thing
Idk why I feel this way I recently have entered a horrible mental state from being really happy so its hitting harder than normal but I guess It just sucks that it feels like all the people I've considered to be friends look at me differently because of what I did and it just makes me feel like a bad person and that i'm useless

• Hugs
Reactions: MeltingBrain