• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

CantGoOn

CantGoOn

Jun 7, 2018
I really don't know what to decide on.
I've only recently heard about sodium nitrite, it looks like lethal dose is 15grams, why not take more of it? Is death usually half an hour?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, dano6533 and 1 other person
chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

Not Circling the Drain Anymore
May 31, 2018
Sonnenblume posted this update from PPeH before she CTB this week (using SN I understand):

PPeH Update on Sodium Nitrite:

Here are the main things.
1. The dosage has been upped to 15g in 50-100ml water
2. All talk of baking soda or phytic acid as potentiates have been removed
3. Now it is recommended to take 800mg of Tagamet (cimetidine) 30 min before taking SN, this reduces the production rate of gastric acid.
4. Anti-emetic 30 minutes before is still recommended

Here are the results of the monitored death study they did. The person took 15g in 100ml of water
1. At 3 min drowsy
2. At 5 min very drowsy but responsive
3. At 12 min unconscious
4. At 15 min deep sleep/unrousable
5. At 25 minutes steady increasing cyanosis, shallow breathing
6. Death at 35 minutes

Reactions: RainAndSadness, Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 15 others
CantGoOn

CantGoOn

Jun 7, 2018
Sonnenblume posted this update from PPeH before she CTB this week (using SN I understand):

3. Now it is recommended to take 800mg of Tagamet (cimetidine) 30 min before taking SN, this reduces the production rate of gastric acid.

Here are the results of the monitored death study they did. The person took 15g in 100ml of water
1. At 3 min drowsy
3. At 12 min unconscious
6. Death at 35 minutes

Thank you for better insight.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, dano6533 and 4 others
S

Strumgewehr

Experienced
Jun 7, 2018
SN sure wins in performance/price value department.

Reactions: Justanotherconsumer, Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Just one quick question because I didnt want to open a new thread and I've been confused by reading the threads. Which method is more peaceful?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Shady33 and 1 other person
S

Strumgewehr

Experienced
Jun 7, 2018
Just one quick question because I didnt want to open a new thread and I've been confused by reading the threads. Which method is more peaceful?

N for sure. SN is not far off though.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, dano6533 and 1 other person
L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Is there any easier to get alternatives?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and dano6533
Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
Is there any easier to get alternatives?
You can easily get enough SN off amazon for cheap. Hardest thing about this method is obtaining the antiemetics.

CantGoOn

CantGoOn

Jun 7, 2018
SN sure wins in performance/price value department.
You can easily get enough SN off amazon for cheap. Hardest thing about this method is obtaining the antiemetics.

Yeah, It does seem like a type of medication a doctor would have no problem with prescribing.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and dano6533
Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
Yeah, It does seem like a type of medication a doctor would have no problem with prescribing.
I'm not sure if just going to the doctor saying you have horrible nausea is enough to get you an antiemetic strong enough for SN's supposedly horrid taste. Was about to make a post about this just in case there's someone here who knows, but Im a bit hesitant...

T

Tintagel

Jun 17, 2018

1. At 3 min drowsy
3. At 12 min unconscious
6. Death at 35 minutes

T

Tintagel

Jun 17, 2018
any ideas on obtaining Tagamet pls?

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, dano6533 and bag.of.cats
chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

May 31, 2018
T

Tintagel

Jun 17, 2018
Thx. Not so easy in UK. Any known substitutes like Zantac or even Gaviscon?

chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

May 31, 2018
Tagamet is an H2 blocker, in the same class as Zantac, so there would likely be little difference.

T

Tintagel

Jun 17, 2018
thx

bag.of.cats

bag.of.cats

depressed cats
Apr 10, 2018
Can you turn into a vegetable from a failed SN attempt?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, dano6533 and 2 others
El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018
What's the difference between metoclopramide and let's say Zantac? The former is more expensive.

They are completely different types of medicines.

Metoclopramide is an anti-emetic. Zantac is for reducing stomach acid.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, dano6533 and 2 others
angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
wish i knew how much anti emetic sonnenblume took .
im not taking sn though hopefully N if i can gather the courage to take it ,its not easy thats for sure

Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
im not taking sn though hopefully N if i can gather the courage to take it ,its not easy thats for sure
Im actually curious for this too. Never used an antiemetic in my life and I really dunno how they work. Anyone with experience knows? Should I take some a couple hours before I ctb, too?

El Topo

El Topo

(---)
Apr 21, 2018

Sonnenblume took metoclopramide. I don't know the exact amount, but probably around 40 mg. At Dignitas, they take 30 mg metoclopramide before drinking N.

Im actually curious for this too. Never used an antiemetic in my life and I really dunno how they work. Anyone with experience knows? Should I take some a couple hours before I ctb, too?

Anti-emetics are recommended when CTBing with any ingested substance, whether it's N, SN, opiates, tricyclic antidepresssants, etc. Throwing up is the body's natural defense reaction when taking a lethal substance. Even people who OD from injecting heroin usually throw up.

I have experience with D2-receptor antagonist anti-emetics since I've tried them in the past for a digestive condition. The most commonly-used medications in this class are metoclopramide and domperidone, but theoretically any D2-receptor antagonist should work. (All antipsychotics are D2-antagonists.) Metoclopramide is also a 5HT3-receptor antagonist, so it has 2 modes of function.

The various euthanasia guides have different recommendations when it comes to anti-emetics, so it's not an exact science. Some guides even say that you should start taking them 48 hours before CTBing, but I don't think that's necessary. At Dignitas, they take a single dose an hour before drinking N.

The typical dosages for people who take metoclopramide and domperidone for medical reasons is 10-20 mg 3x per day, so up to 60 mg per day. So you can use that as a general guideline.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, anna and 4 others
angie

angie

need to exit
May 25, 2018
Sonnenblume took metoclopramide. I don't know the exact amount, but probably around 40 mg. At Dignitas, they take 30 mg metoclopramide before drinking N.

Anti-emetics are recommended when CTBing with any ingested substance, whether it's N, SN, opiates, tricyclic antidepresssants, etc. Throwing up is the body's natural defense reaction when taking a lethal substance. Even people who OD from injecting heroin usually throw up.

I have experience with D2-receptor antagonist anti-emetics since I've tried them in the past for a digestive condition. The most commonly-used medications in this class are metoclopramide and domperidone, but theoretically any D2-receptor antagonist should work. (All antipsychotics are D2-antagonists.) Metoclopramide is also a 5HT3-receptor antagonist, so it has 2 modes of function.

The various euthanasia guides have different recommendations when it comes to anti-emetics, so it's not an exact science. Some guides even say that you should start taking them 48 hours before CTBing, but I don't think that's necessary. At Dignitas, they take a single dose an hour before drinking N.

The typical dosages for people who take metoclopramide and domperidone for medical reasons is 10-20 mg 3x per day, so up to 60 mg per day. So you can use that as a general guideline.
do you think taking 60mg at once is too much then as ppeh recommends that but dignitas uses 30mg paspertin liquid not sure if liquid is stronger

ausboy96

ausboy96

Student
Nov 17, 2018
Apparently, effects are highly reversable. So it's unlikely

Aren't the effects only reversible if you're saved? What happens if you're left unfound and somehow survive?

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, GiveMeNovacaine, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
If I had a choice between N and SN I'd go for N easily! No questions asked. Unfortunately it's harder to obtain.

SN is not a sedative like Nembutal. With Nembutal you peacefully go to sleep then die some 40 minutes later.

Symptoms of SN can include - severe headache, severe stomach cramps, rapid heart rate and possible seizures. I am not knocking the method for people who want to go out that way. Just giving a comparison.

Reactions: RainAndSadness, Lifeisatrap, OnlyMercy and 2 others