• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Craig31ldn

Student
Oct 22, 2020
Since coming off drugs, gambling and sex addiction I've started to realise what I've missed out on.

I'm stuck in my parents house at 31 and broke.

Suicide feels like my only way out it's been on my mind for the last 3 years. However I'm sacred to destroy my family and friends.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: K-O, Jumper Geo, Silvermorning and 7 others
W

Worthless_nobody

Enlightened
Feb 14, 2019
I really feel this. I was an addict for years just so I could cope with life with my abusive ex. I have now left my abuser gotten clean from all drugs (except prescription)/alcohol and it's been months since I have touched them.
Quitting drugs and gambling is a step in the right direction for you. I fully understand though how painful it is to be broke and back at parents house as an adult. I'm terrified of hurting my family too that's why I'm still here. I wish I had more advice but your not alone here. Lots of us understand these feelings.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Bzrluvtriangle, K-O, Meditation guide and 4 others
B

bigdog

Arcanist
Jul 12, 2020
What drugs did you use if it is not a secret

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
if youve realized youve missed out on things why not try to go and enjoy them now?

on a more "i get you" note, just the general recovery from mental disorders is leaving me feeling more alone then ever which is making me want to ctb. as backwards as "recovery makes me want to die" sounds

Reactions: Silvermorning, grimfukis and LR007
T

TheNextScreen

Oct 23, 2020
Thirty-One is barely an adult. You haven't really missed out. You just had a different set of experiences than non-addicts. Your experiences were profound as are all addicts' experiences. A person whose never been an addict isn't guaranteed positive experiences. You could have done worse for yourself not using drugs as a crutch, and you may have had to feel your pain in excruciating detail without relief which could have caused worse outcomes than addiction. It's not accurate to look at X persons' lives without drugs and compare it yours with or without drugs.

But I think what you perceived to have been missing out, you actually won't miss out in the big picture, the really big picture. I am an atheist and a science minded person. The math of quantum mechanics strongly suggest that we live in an eternal multiverse. You can think of a universe as an evolving set of patterns, some patterns are stars, some are moons or gaseous nebula, or a blade of grass, every object consists of patterns and none more so patternlike than life. Your whole body and mind are a DNA protein fractal with a specific pattern. Your consciousness is a very small part of the overall pattern that is your human form. So, your ability to feel awake and aware that you exist is drawn from a small but very significant sub pattern inside your brain. Here is where it gets weird but bear with me if I'm not too boring.

When you die you lose consciousness and your "clock", your perception of time, stops. This means that even though you eventually die, given enough time and space in a multiverse, your exact same pattern of consciousness will emerge over and over. It's a matter and function of odds. Since you can't feel the time between your passing in this verse and popping into existence in some future universe, it's like your memory was wiped and you were instantly transported to new universe.

A good example of this idea was the holographic doctor on Star Trek Voyager whose holomatrix was taken off line 800 years prior and was turned on again. According to the doctor, no time had passed. It wouldn't have mattered if the doctor had waited infinite years before being turned on again, it would have felt instantaneous. That holographic pattern is similar to the pattern of consciousness. It seems inevitable that the moment you die the very next moment you are tansported across the multiverse. Even wierder, there are probably multiple copies of you living a variety of lives if the multiverse is big enough in terms of space.

This life is your current screen. You were always going to be an addict in this life. Relativity strongly suggests that reality is all cause and effect. Free will is an illusion. This means we don't have a choice but rather we are like characters of a book whose story has been written but we feel it's new and unfolding before our eyes. A character in a book has the illusion of choice and we read each page with anticipation that he'll make the right choice and save the planet. But the entire story has already been written, right up to The End.

The trick for you is, what's next? You probably have loved ones who prefer you die of old age years from now, people who may rely on you for things you can't even concieve of. You can feel some sense of security knowing that you never really die, that you will enter a new phase of existence, a new screen, eventually trying out every iteration of being that can contain the sub pattern of your consciousness, but there may be connections here and now worth keeping.

The next screen you embark to will have your same consciousness but in all likelihood won't be even remotely human nor will you have any memories. You might be amphibioid in some planet in some universe that has an extra fundamental force that our universe doesn't have. On this screen you are a human who had or has an affinity for drug use. You never had a choice. None of us do.

There is no judgment in the cosmos. Judgment is a simian simulation that came about as part of our evolution into becoming Great Apes. At your death, all of your biases and prejudices will disappear and you will end up with entirely new ones as a member of a different species. This is not your personality surviving, it's your ability to feel awake which is surviving. Ever wish you were someone else? You were everything else before your consciousness appeared in this verse and you will be again after.

It sounds like you have some things and people worth holding onto, some new experiences to check out while in this form. Remember that in this scenario the next screen might not be as good as this one. It could be worse or could be better but statistically, it will probably about the same.

If you find the prospect of being a sentient bat-creature with tentacles for feet or some indescribable being too different to contemplate then maybe this life is still for you.

You can alleviate pain locally but you can't escape existence. If you are scared suicide would destroy your family and fiends then it's likely going to be at a minimum very hurtful for them and you may have to calculate their feelings into the overall equation. Its promising for your crew to iteration of you that you are able to consider your family's and friend's pain objectively that you aren't lying to yourself that nobody cares. Truth is one of the most precious of things.

You are changing contantly and the nature of your addiction will also change, probably become less overall as you get older. Old folks just don't have that desire for massive adventure that youth has. You have already changed from the person you were back in the deepest throes of your addiction. Killing that person is impossible. He's already gone! So consider things carefully and objectively as you can and whatever your decision I hope it provides you with the relief and meaning you desire.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Spitfire, K-O, Meditation guide and 3 others
Niirvana

Niirvana

♥Soon♥
Sep 18, 2020
Hi my friend, sorry for your pain. What kind of drugs did you take?

C

Craig31ldn

Student
Oct 22, 2020
Thirty-One is barely an adult. You haven't really missed out. You just had a different set of experiences than non-addicts. Your experiences were profound as are all addicts' experiences. A person whose never been an addict isn't guaranteed positive experiences. You could have done worse for yourself not using drugs as a crutch, and you may have had to feel your pain in excruciating detail without relief which could have caused worse outcomes than addiction. It's not accurate to look at X persons' lives without drugs and compare it yours with or without drugs.

But I think what you perceived to have been missing out, you actually won't miss out in the big picture, the really big picture. I am an atheist and a science minded person. The math of quantum mechanics strongly suggest that we live in an eternal multiverse. You can think of a universe as an evolving set of patterns, some patterns are stars, some are moons or gaseous nebula, or a blade of grass, every object consists of patterns and none more so patternlike than life. Your whole body and mind are a DNA protein fractal with a specific pattern. Your consciousness is a very small part of the overall pattern that is your human form. So, your ability to feel awake and aware that you exist is drawn from a small but very significant sub pattern inside your brain. Here is where it gets weird but bear with me if I'm not too boring.

When you die you lose consciousness and your "clock", your perception of time, stops. This means that even though you eventually die, given enough time and space in a multiverse, your exact same pattern of consciousness will emerge over and over. It's a matter and function of odds. Since you can't feel the time between your passing in this verse and popping into existence in some future universe, it's like your memory was wiped and you were instantly transported to new universe.

A good example of this idea was the holographic doctor on Star Trek Voyager whose holomatrix was taken off line 800 years prior and was turned on again. According to the doctor, no time had passed. It wouldn't have mattered if the doctor had waited infinite years before being turned on again, it would have felt instantaneous. That holographic pattern is similar to the pattern of consciousness. It seems inevitable that the moment you die the very next moment you are tansported across the multiverse. Even wierder, there are probably multiple copies of you living a variety of lives if the multiverse is big enough in terms of space.

This life is your current screen. You were always going to be an addict in this life. Relativity strongly suggests that reality is all cause and effect. Free will is an illusion. This means we don't have a choice but rather we are like characters of a book whose story has been written but we feel it's new and unfolding before our eyes. A character in a book has the illusion of choice and we read each page with anticipation that he'll make the right choice and save the planet. But the entire story has already been written, right up to The End.

The trick for you is, what's next? You probably have loved ones who prefer you die of old age years from now, people who may rely on you for things you can't even concieve of. You can feel some sense of security knowing that you never really die, that you will enter a new phase of existence, a new screen, eventually trying out every iteration of being that can contain the sub pattern of your consciousness, but there may be connections here and now worth keeping.

The next screen you embark to will have your same consciousness but in all likelihood won't be even remotely human nor will you have any memories. You might be amphibioid in some planet in some universe that has an extra fundamental force that our universe doesn't have. On this screen you are a human who had or has an affinity for drug use. You never had a choice. None of us do.

There is no judgment in the cosmos. Judgment is a simian simulation that came about as part of our evolution into becoming Great Apes. At your death, all of your biases and prejudices will disappear and you will end up with entirely new ones as a member of a different species. This is not your personality surviving, it's your ability to feel awake which is surviving. Ever wish you were someone else? You were everything else before your consciousness appeared in this verse and you will be again after.

It sounds like you have some things and people worth holding onto, some new experiences to check out while in this form. Remember that in this scenario the next screen might not be as good as this one. It could be worse or could be better but statistically, it will probably about the same.

If you find the prospect of being a sentient bat-creature with tentacles for feet or some indescribable being too different to contemplate then maybe this life is still for you.

You can alleviate pain locally but you can't escape existence. If you are scared suicide would destroy your family and fiends then it's likely going to be at a minimum very hurtful for them and you may have to calculate their feelings into the overall equation. Its promising for your crew to iteration of you that you are able to consider your family's and friend's pain objectively that you aren't lying to yourself that nobody cares. Truth is one of the most precious of things.

You are changing contantly and the nature of your addiction will also change, probably become less overall as you get older. Old folks just don't have that desire for massive adventure that youth has. You have already changed from the person you were back in the deepest throes of your addiction. Killing that person is impossible. He's already gone! So consider things carefully and objectively as you can and whatever your decision I hope it provides you with the relief and meaning you desire.
Its my boxing carrer and the shame of isolation, i pissed away my wealth. I understand what your sayingbut what if suicide is my destiny.If its been on my mind for thst long then it could be a possibility no?
Hi my friend, sorry for your pain. What kind of drugs did you take?
Cannabis and alcohol

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Silvermorning
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Since coming off drugs, gambling and sex addiction I've started to realise what I've missed out on.

I'm stuck in my parents house at 31 and broke.

Suicide feels like my only way out it's been on my mind for the last 3 years. However I'm sacred to destroy my family and friends.

Well done for beating your addictions, you still have time to study or try something new like councilling younger people with addictions, didn't you know life begins at 40, I will get a warning now, :smiling: wish you the best, whatever you decide.

Cheers

Geo

T

TheNextScreen

Oct 23, 2020
Its my boxing carrer and the shame of isolation, i pissed away my wealth. I understand what your sayingbut what if suicide is my destiny.If its been on my mind for thst long then it could be a possibility no?

Cannabis and alcohol

Suicide may be your destiny and at 105 years old you decided to go out on your own terms. I think suicide is also my destiny but it's going to be the result of health problems, heart and gut. I don't want to die in pain and terror in some hospital getting charged my entire life savings. In the old days dying was free. Not so much any more.

Wealth that comes easy tends to also leave easy. 31 is when you are finally aware that you are your own boss, that nobody can tell you what to do, but that also is a risk as you exercise your new power you can forget that society has rules regarding getting too much of a good thing not to be the buzz police but because too much of a good thing can be bad.
It sounds like you have taken a spill, and you will likely get your urges under better control but only if you put gambling on the same level as shooting cocaine and heroin. Gambling is the most destructive addiction of all. It has a veneer of social acceptability and that makes it way worse. Gambling addiction is the worst thing that can happen to a human being.
I have a feeling that you are a strong willed person which is why you have some of your addictions. I feel that you are sort of a tough guy who is going to learn from the uppercut of addiction that put you on the canvas. I think you are going to learn to bob and weave and counterpunch your addiction and over time you will become less inclined to think that the sources of your addictions were enjoyable at all.

I think it's probably wise to have the self agency to think suicide is your destiny. You won't allow a hospital to bleed your family dry on prolonging your life for a few pain filled weeks at the price of a million bucks per week. I think it shows a strength in you, a conviction, and Inthink that same strength is going to give you cause to pursue further adventures on this screen.

P

Pharmaruined

Nobody gets out alive
Sep 10, 2020
I can relate somewhat. I was addicted to crack, I was a functioning addict however ,

but I didn't take advantage of opportunities during my addiction period of 8 years and got ripped off by a big company we wrote some software for. Also I got swindled out of about 700k in a bogus land deal,

and couldn't close on a house that I had about 1 million in equity built up in a lease option.. I came up 70k short so I had to sell my option just to get my 100k down payment back.. it was all so much to deal with.. also my fiance left me..

Anyway, my money ran out in 2008 had to move home and get clean.. no more excuses.. it was humbling to say the least

I started researching and learning everything about internet marketing.. I started a shopping site started buying traffic and directing them to shopping sites and Yahoo feeds.. I had a partner that helped me financially at the time but soon didn't need him.. manged to recoup a million bucks in 16 months.. bought a house was pumped on the future and then my whole body health went downhill from a hairloss drug I was taking.. it just destroyed my endocrine system

it's been 9 years now and hundreds of thousands trying to get my health back and I'm getting close to financial
problems again.. but I'm slowly getting better.. and i still have some investments paying off
It's all been such a huge challenge.. and a crazy rollercoaster

Anyway, I came across this guy on you tube..he has a ton of content on different methods to make money online .. all step by step. I'm not affiliated in any way btw..
he makes money on the google ad revenue.. there's literally a hundred different vids.. u have to go thru them and find the ones u think u can do easily or have fun with..
Good luck buddy.. hope u and all of us for that matter find our way

[/URL]

Last edited: