Fire&Ash

Fire&Ash

Experienced
Apr 15, 2020
Anyone interesting in posting a bedroom before/after photo with me? I will post my bedroom with everything in it, and an after with everything out. I plan on getting rid of my mattress, desk and donating a lot of things except for basic stuff. Idk I was just interested in seeing other people room with this same commitment in mind…..is that a weird thing to ask? Lol

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Élégie, silent staring void, Insomniac and 2 others
Toxic Positivity

Toxic Positivity

At my own pace
Feb 11, 2022
I have been cleaning my bedroom over the past couple nights also! I am cleaning with you in spirit. I have a lot of easily identifiable items in my bedroom so I feel cautious about posting a picture but I am glad to see someone else cleaning theirs, too.

Reactions: Fire&Ash
M

MegaGordo

I stepped on the scale; it said "one at a time"
Apr 6, 2022
Yeah, I'd be careful, as your digital photos carry geolocation info. embedded in them. Personally I'd advise against it and maybe choose another sort of thing. I was shocked to learn about this from reading the Snowden book.

Reactions: Foresight
Insomniac

Insomniac

𝔄 𝔲 𝔱 𝔦 𝔰 𝔪
May 21, 2021
Anyone interesting in posting a bedroom before/after photo with me? I will post my bedroom with everything in it, and an after with everything out. I plan on getting rid of my mattress, desk and donating a lot of things except for basic stuff. Idk I was just interested in seeing other people room with this same commitment in mind…..is that a weird thing to ask? Lol
cute idea. but be careful. people can get info's about geo location using only a pic

fox_wannabe

fox_wannabe

Enlightened
Jul 7, 2021
cute idea. but be careful. people can get info's about geo location using only a pic
Exactly, better not to post anything. This forum might seam comfy but there are always lurkers who just wait to dox you or send police to your house to prevent you from ctb.