• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

VampQueen

VampQueen

Ace of Hearts
Feb 6, 2024
I can't ever seem to calm down. I cant fall asleep and when I do, I can't stay asleep. I feel the need to constantly be doing stuff. I fucking hate driving because I'm just stuck in one position and forced to focus on the road and cars around me. I mean I have work tomorrow but I can't SLEEP!!!! FOR FUCKS SAKE!!! I could play video games but that'll reenforce bad behavior of staying up. I could also work on organizing my music library. I could make a video. I could do so many things with this energy but no, it's wasted because I have to work. Wtf man.

So close yet so far from recovery.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori
FlufflesAway

FlufflesAway

Jul 31, 2024
Hard relate. Funny. Maybe you have adhd too? I think I do, but I'm not rich so I can't afford the official label that lets me buy meth from the shops. Ha ha ha ha.

Welcome to going around and around and around in circles. Caffeinated sodas helped, if you drink 24 cans maybe you can do one productive thing too.

Recently tried energy drinks. Been scared off them since a parent had told me a friend had a heart attack from one (I think that was BS). They should be relabeled sleep in a can. It's funny to drink, get so sedated you can barely move. Like dying, then coming back to life. Fun.

Maybe you have something different. I don't know. I'm sick of people saying "try harder fam". Fuck you.

Reactions: VampQueen
VampQueen

VampQueen

Ace of Hearts
Feb 6, 2024
Hard relate. Funny. Maybe you have adhd too? I think I do, but I'm not rich so I can't afford the official label that lets me buy meth from the shops. Ha ha ha ha.

Welcome to going around and around and around in circles. Caffeinated sodas helped, if you drink 24 cans maybe you can do one productive thing too.

Recently tried energy drinks. Been scared off them since a parent had told me a friend had a heart attack from one (I think that was BS). They should be relabeled sleep in a can. It's funny to drink, get so sedated you can barely move. Like dying, then coming back to life. Fun.

Maybe you have something different. I don't know. I'm sick of people saying "try harder fam". Fuck you.
Can't have energy drinks since I have a heart condition. Also caffeine keeps me up, it wouldn't be ideal if I'm trying to sleep. Also 24 cabs of soda, yikes, that super unhealthy.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori