• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

orangepotato

orangepotato

Student
Mar 26, 2020
I had an idea for anyone who has trouble with SI. What about becoming a heroin addict and using recklessly until you OD? You never know which time will be the time you OD, so it takes some of the pressure off the SI. You get rewarded each time you do it - heroin feels great. And with how common fentanyl is these days you're bound to OD eventually, esp if you combine with benzos.

orangepotato

orangepotato

Student
Mar 26, 2020
Because heroin ODs are never guaranteed. Every time you use is a gamble. That's the point. It takes some of the edge off. Maybe you'll die this time, maybe you'll won't. But if you do it enough, eventually you will.

Reactions: Sensei
NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
H has become more lethal than you would expect. It is often cut with other substances, sometimes with benzos, F.
If you intend to do this to OD, then wouldn't it make the most sense to just buy an excessive amount & inject it all?

Based on reports from my local drug checking service, F is contained in 44% of the sample they tested.

ohhgeeitsme

ohhgeeitsme

Wizard
Feb 5, 2020
If I could find H, it would be my method of choice (Fentanyl, really). I was physically dependant on opiates years ago but of course now, no idea where to get it. Figures. I'm not messing with until I get addicted though. That was hell.
Isn't heroin like really expensive? Where do ppl get the money
No, heroin is pretty cheap.. that's why so many people go from painkillers to H.. just to save money.

NodusTollens

NodusTollens

Nov 17, 2020
opiates are good at supressing SI.
as for being an addict - it's a choice. like suicide. and we are pro-choice community, remember?
I'm an addict.
Yes, though I don't think they meant anything negative by it. I think it was more along the lines of, if you're looking to die, would it not make more sense to actively do so, rather than passively wait.

Reactions: Ghost2211
justpeachy

justpeachy

I’m haunted by the bottle & death on my breath.
Sep 6, 2020
Heroin addiction is worse than death.
Yep. Heroin addiction would be worse than how you feel in your worst day. Imagine OP how you feel i'm at your very very worse, okay now x it by 3000000000 but with physical symptoms too when you don't have it. I wouldn't wish addiction to opiates on my worst enemy. It is a daily struggle for me and I have been clean from heroin 7 years.

L

lyndseylyons1234@gma

Dec 11, 2020
My friend had assisted suicide with heroin forst time it didnt work because rhe girl took some of it for her self second time she succeeded shes now doing life in prison hes gone ive seen devastation its left behind im having thoughts but thinking of his family and also my nephew hung him self 15 still have the trauma from that get help if you can see your doctor remembering them prevents me but getting harder