Left

Left

4 Dead 3 please release.
Oct 13, 2023
I've found myself obsessed with a random person across the country and I feel like a complete creep. I remember coming across their social media by accident back in 2018 and I ended up discovering their name and the city where they lived. For some reason I never forgot any of that information but I forgot about their existence. Just this last year, I suddenly remembered their existence and I managed to locate them on social media again.

I'm completely transfixed by their beauty. I think about them everyday. It's nothing sexual or anything like that, I'm just marveled by their looks as if I'm observing a sunset or looking at a pretty flower in a garden. I have no interest in ever interacting with this individual. They are not a celebrity and they don't have many followers. I do believe that they are the most beautiful person I've ever seen.

With that being said, I can't imagine how it must be having won the genetic lottery pertaining to physical looks. I do believe that looks are overrated and that personality is truly what gives one value. Still, I can't help but feel envy for those who I see as beautiful. I can cope as much as I want but I know I will never ever get to experience how it feels to be physically beautiful.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide, Forever Sleep and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
There's nothing wrong with admiring someone's beauty in a non-sexual kind of way, as long as it doesn't become obsessive.
Beautiful looks are overrated and a lot of beautiful people are narcissists.
Also, a lot of beautiful people are unhappy, and looks fade quickly.
Yet, I'm also transfixed by a lot of beautiful people - I still think of a girl I once knew at work occasionally, yet in a non-sexual way.
I think of her as a living work of art.
I have never seen anybody as pretty as her in my whole life.
It's perfectly normal what you are feeling.

Reactions: Meditation guide
G

Gleysson

Hey, you. You're finally awake
Oct 10, 2023
I feel you. Absolutely. I follow some girls on IG. Basically four stand out like this.
One has the most beautiful smile I've ever seen, her eyes, her mouth, her hair (and she has an amazing body as well). And she's an amazing human being (she's my sister's friend)
The other started getting more and more into gym and growing muscles. And now her body is a work of art. She has a kind smile with a witty twist. (A friend's friend's sister)
The other is the absolutely most beautiful woman I've ever laid my eyes on. She's my friends sister. And it's not just her beautiful face, kind smile, her multicoloured hazel-green eyes, her red hair, her ridiculous body. She seems like a genuinely kind person, with a good soul.
The last one is one with a more tweaked beauty, big silicone boobs, very slim and athletical body, posts sexy and enticing photos and just shows a body she works hard for. I saw her get pregnant, have a child and return with an even fitter body. It's just ridiculous.

And it's really weird, because it's just as you said. I don't have anything sexual or obsessive. I don't stalk them, look for where they live, I don't care what they do, who they date or whatever. I just see them when they post something, appreciate the photo and life goes on. It's just visually incredible and gives me a good feeling exactly like a beautiful sunset, as you said. Even if directly approached, I think I wouldn't take action because my gf is the most wonderful woman I've ever had contact with. She is all I need and she has all my sexual attraction. We are building our lives, our carreers and our little family and that stands above all frivolous beauty (not that my gf is not beautiful, she's hot as fuck).

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
MiMif

MiMif

I do not live for others to understand me...
Sep 13, 2023
I can relate. I'm a woman but I find myself transfixed with some kpop idols to the point I might know more about them then they do themselves....I don't think of them sexually at all though but they are living works of art to me they're just so pretty, handsome, and cute all at the same time it's incredible. I don't think it's too woerd what your doing...ad long as you don't cross the line.

By not crossing the line I mean actively looking for the person and finding out where they live and stalking them. I've always been perplexed by pretty people and I really admire them
I feel you. Absolutely. I follow some girls on IG. Basically four stand out like this.
One has the most beautiful smile I've ever seen, her eyes, her mouth, her hair (and she has an amazing body as well). And she's an amazing human being (she's my sister's friend)
The other started getting more and more into gym and growing muscles. And now her body is a work of art. She has a kind smile with a witty twist. (A friend's friend's sister)
The other is the absolutely most beautiful woman I've ever laid my eyes on. She's my friends sister. And it's not just her beautiful face, kind smile, her multicoloured hazel-green eyes, her red hair, her ridiculous body. She seems like a genuinely kind person, with a good soul.
The last one is one with a more tweaked beauty, big silicone boobs, very slim and athletical body, posts sexy and enticing photos and just shows a body she works hard for. I saw her get pregnant, have a child and return with an even fitter body. It's just ridiculous.

And it's really weird, because it's just as you said. I don't have anything sexual or obsessive. I don't stalk them, look for where they live, I don't care what they do, who they date or whatever. I just see them when they post something, appreciate the photo and life goes on. It's just visually incredible and gives me a good feeling exactly like a beautiful sunset, as you said. Even if directly approached, I think I wouldn't take action because my gf is the most wonderful woman I've ever had contact with. She is all I need and she has all my sexual attraction. We are building our lives, our carreers and our little family and that stands above all frivolous beauty (not that my gf is not beautiful, she's hot as fuck).
Question...does your girlfriend know your suicidal? Wait are you suicidal...just curious and if you are and she doesn't know why are you suicidal if your content with her?

This is out of genuine curiosity no need to answer if you don't want Too. I've just never been in a real relationship where ei genuinely enjoy being around the other person before so just wondering

HighFlight

HighFlight

Global Mod
Jun 28, 2023
While I agree about seeing beautiful people on social media, it's alarming to me that we have allowed social media to define "beautiful". But to know these people in real life usually paints a different picture. We know nothing about them as human beings and physical beauty fades with age.

But as long as you recognize all this and you're not doing anything creepy - like stalking them IRL - i dont see any harm in admiring them from a far. After all, that's what many of them are hoping for when the take, photoshop and post the pictures to social media.

But I would also challenge you to find beauty in the people around you and yourself. May not be physical beauty, but look beyond that and deeper into who they are.

Reactions: carac and WAITING TO DIE
Left

Left

4 Dead 3 please release.
Oct 13, 2023
This is all a manifestation of my inferiority complex. I've always been jealous of those I find physically attractive and beautiful. I wish I wasn't like this. This actually upsets me.

• Hugs