• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Caughtincuff

Caughtincuff

Jul 20, 2024
As the question says, tell me your beautiful memories or happy memories or something that's close to you!

For me it was when I was dating someone and that someone literally spoiled me with love but I don't get it anymore haha

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: GoatHerder, AbusedInnocent and derpyderpins
derpyderpins

derpyderpins

Proud Normie
Sep 19, 2023
I get a new one every day when I wake up and she's right there next to me.

The day we closed on our house was a big one. Walking inside and knowing "this is our home, I'm starting a life with her" was magical. The first time I can remember since childhood that I felt like I had a place where I could be safe from a mental standpoint.

• Love
  • Informative
Reactions: GoatHerder, Cinnamorolls, AbusedInnocent and 2 others
Caughtincuff

Caughtincuff

Jul 20, 2024
I get a new one every day when I wake up and she's right there next to me.

The day we closed on our house was a big one. Walking inside and knowing "this is our home, I'm starting a life with her" was magical. The first time I can remember since childhood that I felt like I had a place where I could be safe from a mental standpoint.
Who is she? This is so adorable and I am awwing rn!!!

• Love
Reactions: derpyderpins
enduringwinter

enduringwinter

flower, water
Jun 20, 2024
Playing games with shitty laptops on an old mattress on the floor in my brother's pig sty of a room.
Seeing the gently lit shrines at midnight in Kyoto deep in autumn, red leaves and the moon reflected on a pond. I'm not really fond of Kiyomizu-dera. I like the tiny shrines tucked away at corners better.
Walking the pitch black Philosopher's path also at midnight during the height of summer, scaring my companions away by telling ghost stories.
Dropping into a random empty kissaten run by an elderly couple on a scorching afternoon and having the best ice cream I've ever tasted.
I think... I left my heart in Kyoto and I can hear it beating thousands of miles away every single day.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Surreal and derpyderpins
Caughtincuff

Caughtincuff

Jul 20, 2024
Mo
My fiance.

Yeah we're that kind of couple lol. I love "love." (and, thanks :hihi:

My fiance.

Yeah we're that kind of couple lol. I love "love." (and, thanks :hihi:)
Stfu…. Its so adorable. I am legit rooting for you too! Lots of love ❤️
I d
Playing games with shitty laptops on an old mattress on the floor in my brother's pig sty of a room.
Seeing the gently lit shrines at midnight in Kyoto deep in autumn, red leaves and the moon reflected on a pond. I'm not really fond of Kiyomizu-dera. I like the tiny shrines tucked away at corners better.
Walking the pitch black Philosopher's path also at midnight during the height of summer, scaring my companions away by telling ghost stories.
Dropping into a random empty kissaten run by an elderly couple on a scorching afternoon and having the best ice cream I've ever tasted.
I think... I left my heart in Kyoto and I can hear it beating thousands of miles away every single day.
T
So sweet to read, I really wish that you will get to experience all this again

• Hugs
Reactions: derpyderpins
AbusedInnocent

AbusedInnocent

Student
Apr 5, 2024
Somehow I've forgotten most of my good memories, last good times I remember is being 6 years old, playing video games and watching youtube all day which I somehow found fun, having the motivation to read about various scientific topics and practicing my hobbies and enjoying it.

Nothing good since then.

• Aww..
Reactions: GoatHerder
Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
I don't know if I have any good memories that haven't been tainted with later information and current knowledge.

Reactions: Cinnamorolls