• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

chronicpainnomore

chronicpainnomore

Not Circling the Drain Anymore
May 31, 2018
I know in some previous threads, people have asked about good places in the US to jump. Well, I stumbled upon this majestic bridge. I mean look at that majestic bastard. If you want to pick a beautiful spot, and a trip to New Mexico is within your means, I don't think you could do better. And it says in the article they're too cheap to have any meaningful suicide prevention.

Rio_Grande_Gorge_Bridge.jpg

skyofAuroras

skyofAuroras

Student
Apr 10, 2018
This reminds me of when I was walking on the Golden Gate Bridge and thinking, "no wonder so many people jump from here." Honestly any bridge that is high enough to jump off of probably has a good view.

Azure

Azure

Little Chemist
Jun 13, 2018
This is the only suicide "bridge" in my country that I'm aware of. It's p beautiful, but I'd assume jumping from it is pretty hard since it's a monument and there's always people around it.
1200px-Aqueduct_of_Segovia_02.jpg

daikon

daikon

trash golem
Dec 26, 2018
I know in some previous threads, people have asked about good places in the US to jump. Well, I stumbled upon this majestic bridge. I mean look at that majestic bastard. If you want to pick a beautiful spot, and a trip to New Mexico is within your means, I don't think you could do better. And it says in the article they're too cheap to have any meaningful suicide prevention.

Is there water at the bottom or just rock?