KUA

KUA

Jun 12, 2020
Hi. I am thinking of going to Beachy Head after the lockdown in the UK is over. I think I know where the best place to jump is. Does anyone have any advice for me? I want to make sure that my attempt is 100% successful

I

idontwannadothisanym

Experienced
Apr 8, 2020
hi! I see you can't PM yet as you're new I'd love to go to beachy head my past plans were to but I've been cancelled on many times could I ask how old you're and your gender? for me I am Male and 18y/o

Reactions: KUA and Chucchy
C

Chucchy

Jun 13, 2019
I would like to join too! I'm 31 f.

• Love
Reactions: KUA and idontwannadothisanym
I

idontwannadothisanym

Experienced
Apr 8, 2020
I will PM you :)) @Chucchy

Reactions: Chucchy
KUA

KUA

Jun 12, 2020
hi! I see you can't PM yet as you're new I'd love to go to beachy head my past plans were to but I've been cancelled on many times could I ask how old you're and your gender? for me I am Male and 18y/o
I am a 21 M. I live 2.5 hours from Beachy Head. What about both of you? Do you know when I will be able to PM?

I

idontwannadothisanym

Experienced
Apr 8, 2020
I'd say 24 hours!

Reactions: KUA
C

Chucchy

Jun 13, 2019
I'm in the south west so I'd say it will take me a while, I'd have to use public transport as well unless someone came to pick me up which I would LOVE and pay petrol money for

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
I'm in the south west so I'd say it will take me a while, I'd have to use public transport as well unless someone came to pick me up which I would LOVE and pay petrol money for

With compassion, a predator would read this as:

"Come get me! Convince me you're legit, I'm willing to believe you. Bonus: I'll pay for the gas."

Reactions: Brink
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020

That was a general warning to @Chucchy.

Didn't realize she was responding to you as she didn't quote you. But since you're now addressing me, I feel it's appropriate to ask, if she pays for gas, does she get to ride shotgun, or will Baphomet have a problem with that? He may want to be comfy on the way to the sacrificial site, not cramped up in the back seat, I think he's a pretty big guy. And no one wants to risk making sacrifices to a deity who's not in the proper frame of mind to be appeased, it could seriously backfire on them, not result in the desired everlasting peace and all that. Of course, since you're also into Satan and his coolness, peace may not be what you're seeking but, ahem, "damn," I wouldn't risk going along on the same ride with you!

I'm just excited to see my lord and saviour, Baphomet represented in such glorious Italian stone. I do hope his eyes gaze upon me and my allegiance is recognised. I don't know. Notice me Senpai, notice me... part of me wishes that angle statue would come to life and king Baphomet would rise and two eternal juggernauts would do battle right here in the middle of the city. But for what is this battle raging you ask? I don't know. What stands at the center? To that I say, my soul is at the center offered up to the ageless ones, only born in Twain. It's like you can't have one without, you know like I'm equal parts god and the devil a cloak of shame covers this man, and only supreme light will wash my body clean. But how can that possibly reach me? With the thick clouds of indecency that surrounds my poor soul? So I carry my wrong doings on my back, like some kind of tormented hiker, lost in the hills of misfortune, looking desperately for that peak to rescue him from the valley of depraved, habitual, self pleasuring. But again, I find nothing. Except, for sweaty, devastated loneliness and a thousand judging eyes staring back at me from the cover of a stolen Victoria secret catalogue. I DIDN'T TAKE YOUR MAIL MRS. PEMBERTON! STOP ASKING ME THAT! AND LEAVE ME ALONE

I don't know. Satan's pretty cool!

Last edited:
I

idontwannadothisanym

Experienced
Apr 8, 2020
That was a general warning to @Chucchy.

Didn't realize she was responding to you as she didn't quote you. But since you're now addressing me, I feel it's appropriate to ask, if she pays for gas, does she get to ride shotgun, or will Baphomet have a problem with that? He may want to be comfy on the way to the sacrificial site, not cramped up in the back seat, I think he's a pretty big guy. And no one wants to risk making sacrifices to a deity who's not in the proper frame of mind to be appeased, it could seriously backfire on them, not result in the desired everlasting peace and all that.
I don't even drive lol don't comment on stuff without knowing anything
you're an idiot mate

Last edited:
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Jan 11, 2020

you're an idiot mate

Um, you just called yourself an idiot...

Anyhow, sorry OP, I'll stope engaging further here with @idontwannadothisanym so as not to derail your thread.

But yeah, y'all be careful about making plans with strangers. There are predators on this site, and plenty of stories about experiences with them. Someone asking for help may be exposing themselves to predators, or they may themselves be the predator. Don't let desperation cloud your judgement and override your self-protective instincts.

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
Reactions: 2020wanderlust and idontwannadothisanym
C

Chucchy

Jun 13, 2019
With compassion, a predator would read this as:

"Come get me! Convince me you're legit, I'm willing to believe you. Bonus: I'll pay for the gas."
Yeah I thought someone would say something like that, I know, you're right.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed and idontwannadothisanym
KUA

KUA

Jun 12, 2020
Please can everyone calm down. We don't need to be rude to eachother

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
With the amount of people wanting to travel to Beachy Head you may consider CTB, get it:hihi: honestly I have read about 8 different people who want to go, maybe you should all meet up early at Eastbound train station and go for a nice relaxing cup of tea first and then have an hour tour of the town to get to know each other.

Cheers

Geo

Reactions: MsMaudlin, KUA, idontwannadothisanym and 1 other person
A

AnxietyAttack44

I just wanna go to my husband already.
Jun 5, 2020
With the amount of people wanting to travel to Beachy Head you may consider CTB, get it:hihi: honestly I have read about 8 different people who want to go, maybe you should all meet up early at Eastbound train station and go for a nice relaxing cup of tea first and then have an hour tour of the town to get to know each other.

Cheers

Geo
That sounds interesting, i wish i could join such group

• Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Geo and idontwannadothisanym
KUA

KUA

Jun 12, 2020

Cheers

Geo
Tbh, if I went on a tour of the town I think my SI would kick in. It's better to find a good spot near the lighthouse and just go for it. Also I went to Eastbourne with my mum in Feb 2019. Lol, the town centre there really isn't great

Reactions: Jumper Geo
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah but
Tbh, if I went on a tour of the town I think my SI would kick in. It's better to find a good spot near the lighthouse and just go for it. Also I went to Eastbourne with my mum in Feb 2019. Lol, the town centre there really isn't great

But wouldn't it be nice getting to know everyone over a nice cup of tea and it's your last day on Earth so why not have a lovely tasty last meal in town together then you could have a few drinks in the pub before heading of to Beachy Head they have a pub there as well but you have to be careful what you talk about as loose lips sink ships and they are on the lookout for people who are depressed but if your in a group I can't see a problem.

Enjoy your last day, I would love to join you that was my plan originally, hence Jumper Geo but I realized I'm bloody terrified of heights watching YouTube video's and I done a balloon ride and tandem skydive, would be the ultimate rush to ctb.

Good luck

Cheers

Geo