• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Dark days

Dark days

Seeking peace
Feb 11, 2020
What do people think about Beachy Head?

• Love
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and faust
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
The views are lovely

• Love
Reactions: Toobrokentofix, omoidarui, Hennessy and 4 others
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I think it is a bit late, storm Jorge left us, a bit harder to make the death seem accidental without strong gusts...

Reactions: Toobrokentofix
Dark days

Dark days

Seeking peace
Feb 11, 2020
I think it is a bit late, storm Jorge left us, a bit harder to make the death seem accidental without strong gusts...
I understand, but never too late.

Reactions: faust
Majin K.

Majin K.

too weak for this world
Jan 9, 2020
Before finding this site that was my plan to CTB, but now I have better options. The only other suicide resource I could find was lost all hope. What mainly worries me about Beachy Head is the patrols and being too paralyzed to actually do it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hennessy and not-2-b-the-answer
Dark days

Dark days

Seeking peace
Feb 11, 2020
Before finding this site that was my plan to CTB, but now I have better options. The only other suicide resource I could find was lost all hope. What mainly worries me about Beachy Head is the patrols and being too paralyzed to actually do it.
I can relate. What are 'better options'?

• Hugs
Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
Majin K.

Majin K.

too weak for this world
Jan 9, 2020
SN, H2S (really hidden here for good reason) and CO (using chemicals). In that order. No luck with both night night and partial hanging I'm afraid.

dibbydoo

dibbydoo

LightheWorld!*
Apr 20, 2020
Hi, new to the forum☺️
Are there any published figures on survival rates for Beachy Head?

I'm terrified that I will survive & end in a horrendous state. I know the best jump point is near the lighthouse, but just wanted to ask if anyone had any stats?

Looking for a female partner to 'ctb' with, & Beachy Head seems like a good bet, or is it?

Thanks☺️❤️

• Hugs
Reactions: Jumper Geo, not-2-b-the-answer and Oyoy
joshe

joshe

Wanderer
Jun 1, 2019
Are there any spots near Beachy Head that don't get so much news coverage?

I'm not trying to make the 6oclock news here

Reactions: Toobrokentofix, not-2-b-the-answer and dibbydoo
dibbydoo

dibbydoo

LightheWorld!*
Apr 20, 2020
Haha☺❤
Well, it's 'Beachy Head' because of it's height, not too many like it around these parts!

Are you from UK?

If not, look up 'Blackpool Tower' - Beachy Head is like jumping from the flag pole at the very top of it, more or less the same height!

• Hugs
Reactions: Timetodie90, not-2-b-the-answer and Oyoy
joshe

joshe

Wanderer
Jun 1, 2019
Yes im in the uk

I just know that journos like scoping out BH for each new jumper and i don't want to get on their list, so if there's a spot close by, even a mile up the road or something i'd rather go there

Reactions: Toobrokentofix, not-2-b-the-answer and dibbydoo
W

WhatIsMyLife

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
Hi, new to the forum☺

I'm terrified that I will survive & end in a horrendous state. I know the best jump point is near the lighthouse, but just wanted to ask if anyone had any stats?

Looking for a female partner to 'ctb' with, & Beachy Head seems like a good bet, or is it?

Thanks☺❤
CTB stats are hard to find, as they don't want to encourage "copy cats." Closest stats I could find was one saying that officials found 10 bodies at the base of the cliff in a two week period in June.

530ft drop is gonna be hard to surivive.

This article might be worth a read: https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/man-plunges-250ft-down-beachy-113453

Reactions: dibbydoo and not-2-b-the-answer
not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
What do people think about Beachy Head?

As far as the view … It's beautiful. As far as jumping... I'm terrified of heights. :wink: I live in the U.S. so it isn't an option anyway. I don't know how difficult finding a good location to do it is though it seems many are successful.

I would check out the Resource Section. There are some methods listed and megathreads on some of the methods you can check out.
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/resource-compilation.3/

Last edited:
Reactions: dibbydoo
F

Fish Face

Student
Apr 19, 2019
Hi, new to the forum☺

Thanks☺❤
Looking at this. I don't mind a female or male partner but there are lots of cliffs along that coast that don't have do-gooders that may be easier than Beachey Head.

Reactions: Serinaxo and dibbydoo
Hennessy

Hennessy

-
Jan 14, 2019
I think Beachy Head is a beutiful place, but jumping is not for me. I don't have the courage. I would freak out.

But I whish I had the courage to jump, because a one hour walk from where I live there is a perfect place for jumping. It's even higher than BH and the ground below is rock hard. And it's not guarded. As far as I know nobody has jumped there before.

I wish there was a way to gain courage...

Last edited:
  • Hugs
T

toomuchtimetodie

"to be overly conscious is a sickness"
Mar 13, 2020
Anyone know what prevention is in place at Blackpool tower?
I see from Google that a couple of people have kept from the viewing balcony since 2018...

S

Slow85

Feb 29, 2020
I travelled to beachy head to jump.
There were some things I didn't bank on however -

I got a one way train , there wasn't a bus running on the day I travelled and so I had to get a taxi. The. Taxi driver informed the Samaritans of a single female alone at beachy head. I wasn't crying / talking about my plan or anything so just being alone was enough....

I walked along to the spot where the light house is but was apprehended within minutes. Looking back I should have just run and jumped but I wanted to be sure of where I was jumping .

Police were called and in an attempt to get them away from me I left the cliff. Edge , walked a little way with them and attempted to run back and jump but was tackled to the ground and placed under a section 136.

Jumping isn't an issue for me - but I think at beachy head you have to just jump, just run and jump !

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: Brink, Lara Francis and Hennessy
W

WhatIsMyLife

Experienced
Apr 22, 2020
Overcoming SI is one of the toughest bits of ctb. With jumping SI is so much higher IMO.

How you feeling right now? Did you get any infractions issued by the cops?

S

Slow85

Feb 29, 2020
Sorry I don't know what an infraction is?
I was taken to hospital and had a mental health act assessment and was sectioned. But inpatient mental health treatment is very poor here so I was only there 3 days in a room on my own and then released home , suicidal still.

omoidarui

omoidarui

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ
Apr 30, 2019
But inpatient mental health treatment is very poor here so I was only there 3 days in a room on my own and then released home

wow, you must feel so much better :tongue:
thank goodness for the mental health services

Reactions: Toobrokentofix
Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I considered Beachy Head and it was going to be my final jumping ground but I am scared of heights, a couple of famous people ctb there but they are trying to play down the suicides in the media but it is a beautiful place.

Chaplains point of view.

Now see if Beachy Head is your preferred method and see if your scared of heights. Yeah just watched it again I don't think I could get to the edge, lol but what a great song, the next video to play after this one is really good. I am getting butterflies in my stomach just watching, there is no way I cold jump.

Cheers

Geo

Last edited:
Reactions: Toobrokentofix, Lucifer'sRight and dibbydoo
dibbydoo

dibbydoo

LightheWorld!*
Apr 20, 2020
Anyone know what prevention is in place at Blackpool tower?
I see from Google that a couple of people have kept from the viewing balcony since 2018...
I wouldn't think jumping from Blackpool Tower is a good idea, as you will likely effect the lives of many if you decide to splat yourself onto the busy promenade. I mentioned the Tower purely as a height guide, not as a platform to jump.

I know when you are suffering sometimes we want the world to know it, but you must try to remember your action could impact a lot of others if not planned right, especially children.

if you pick the correct time & spot, Beachy Head will likely involve no bystanders, and only the emergency services will need to see it.

Take Care❤

T

toomuchtimetodie

"to be overly conscious is a sickness"
Mar 13, 2020
I wouldn't think jumping from Blackpool Tower is a good idea, as you will likely effect the lives of many if you decide to splat yourself onto the busy promenade. I mentioned the Tower purely as a height guide, not as a platform to jump.

I know when you are suffering sometimes we want the world to know it, but you must try to remember your action could impact a lot of others if not planned right, especially children.

if you pick the correct time & spot, Beachy Head will likely involve no bystanders, and only the emergency services will need to see it.

Take Care❤
I am curious as how they did it more than anything... I'm not traveling 4 hours hopping trains to pay to go up a tower to jump when I could just as easy jump in front of any of the 3 trains. To put it bluntly sorry. I understand if no one wants to respond incase of others reading that see it as an option. Thanks.

Reactions: dibbydoo
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I travelled to beachy head to jump.
There were some things I didn't bank on however -

I got a one way train , there wasn't a bus running on the day I travelled and so I had to get a taxi. The. Taxi driver informed the Samaritans of a single female alone at beachy head. I wasn't crying / talking about my plan or anything so just being alone was enough....

I walked along to the spot where the light house is but was apprehended within minutes. Looking back I should have just run and jumped but I wanted to be sure of where I was jumping .

Police were called and in an attempt to get them away from me I left the cliff. Edge , walked a little way with them and attempted to run back and jump but was tackled to the ground and placed under a section 136.

Jumping isn't an issue for me - but I think at beachy head you have to just jump, just run and jump !
Are you disappointed?

S

Slow85

Feb 29, 2020
Are you disappointed?

Of course - also angry at myself for not thinking it through more and just jumping. I'm not afraid of heights and I didn't feel fear there .... just should have jumped immediately.

I wouldn't go back there though. I was mortified when the police turned up (about 6 of them ) and the chaplains etc. It turned into a bit of a circus and that wasn't what I wanted at all.

• Aww..
Reactions: Lost_the_will2_live and Lara Francis
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
I have been apprehended by police on a 136 too. It was not at beachy head even though I have been there.

I know the frustration and anger that it brings and the feeling that the hesitation robbed you of the chance to jump.

Don't be too hard on yourself, you were not to know the taxi driver would call the police. I think in the face of death we all have a moment of reflection and that's normal wether we are scared or not.
I remember stood there looking down,It was very surreal. Its a beautiful place to chose.
My question to police at the time was, did they believe it was their right and decision to stop me.?
To which the replied, its our duty of care!!
Hugs to you

dibbydoo

dibbydoo

LightheWorld!*
Apr 20, 2020
I have been apprehended by police on a 136 too. It was not at beachy head even though I have been there.

I know the frustration and anger that it brings and the feeling that the hesitation robbed you of the chance to jump.

Don't be too hard on yourself, you were not to know the taxi driver would call the police. I think in the face of death we all have a moment of reflection and that's normal wether we are scared or not.
I remember stood there looking down,It was very surreal. Its a beautiful place to chose.
My question to police at the time was, did they believe it was their right and decision to stop me.?
To which the replied, its our duty of care!!
Hugs to you
I Love your avatar, very sweet❤️